The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I sent mine of in early-mid December.
Reply 2
19th November. :smile:
~Sam~
By what date did you send your ucas form off (with your six choices)? I'm beginning to worry because everyone else on here seems to be so far ahead of me!

well I wrote my PS during half term! I can't remember when exactly I sent mine off though...
Reply 4
Sent mine off on the 13th of October, the deadline was the 15th...
Reply 5
I applied to Cambridge, so the deadline was 15th October. I sent in my application (electronically, through EAS) on the 14th :biggrin: So don't worry!
Reply 6
Planning to send it off sometime this month.
Reply 7
'application processed by UCAS : 30 Oct 03' -around then.

Although I didn't apply to Oxford/Cambridge
Reply 8
may lol i was late but they still accepted it :smile: it doesn't matter when its sent off too many ppl make too much fuss over it
Reply 9
5th october but i don't think it actually makes that much difference as long as you send it by the deadline
mine was processed on 17th november.
Reply 11
processed 2nd October..

so had the offers i cared about (CF & CI) by Christmas! :biggrin:
~Sam~
By what date did you send your ucas form off (with your six choices)? I'm beginning to worry because everyone else on here seems to be so far ahead of me!

Last week of May 04 :biggrin:
Reply 13
Sent mine at the end of October. Some of my friends didn't send it off until January, and they were fine. :smile:
Reply 14
Around 10th October. I applied to Oxbridge, so it had to be in before the 15th. But I hate being really early for something so important - I keep feeling as if I might spot something at the last minute and don't want to submit it too soon.

I'm odd like that.
Reply 15
~Sam~

The standard deadline is around the 5th Jan I think although the earlier the better. I sent mine of in late december and got six unconditionals so I wouldn't worry too much about it; just don't miss the offical deadlines.

Latest

Trending

Trending