The Student Room Group

Dentistry interviews 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Pmuldoon755
I have an interview for Liverpool on the 15th but my academic stats are nowhere near amazing but I think I have a good personal statement maybe that's what they look at

Do u mind if I ask what your stats are, coz maybe u think theyre not amazing for you, bt they might be amazing comparing to others :smile: Just for the reference thx
Original post by Pbee
Do u mind if I ask what your stats are, coz maybe u think theyre not amazing for you, bt they might be amazing comparing to others :smile: Just for the reference thx

sure, GCSEs: 2A* 6A B AS:4A UKCAT: 2570 (sj 3) messed it up
Could it be the AS grades that have been used as an admission selector as yours are all brilliant A grade. My school doesn’t do AS grades anymore.
sure, GCSEs: 2A* 6A B AS:4A UKCAT: 2570 (sj 3) messed it up
Original post by E1234567m
Could it be the AS grades that have been used as an admission selector as yours are all brilliant A grade. My school doesn’t do AS grades anymore.

Ignore me, the admissions statement says they are not used.
Original post by E1234567m
Ignore me, the admissions statement says they are not used.

yeah I'm from NI i think we are the only ones who still do ASs so it prob isn't that cause it wouldn't be fair
yeah I'm from NI i think we are the only ones who still do ASs so it prob isn't that cause it wouldn't be fair

Maybe I didn’t demonstrate enough dexterity skills in my personal statement. .?
Reply 206
I have an interview for Liverpool on the 15th but my academic stats are nowhere near amazing but I think I have a good personal statement maybe that's what they look at

Hi, may I ask your academic stats and what interview offers you received

How did your interview go and what kind of questions did they ask you? I have my interview on the 22nd and i'm very nervous for Liverpool.
Hope it all went well!
Reply 208
Has anyone had a confirmed place or offer yet for Dentistry this Autumn at Newcastle?
Original post by Mohammad.e99
How did your interview go and what kind of questions did they ask you? I have my interview on the 22nd and i'm very nervous for Liverpool.
Hope it all went well!

Hi, i was rejected from Liverpool and I heard they rejected a lot of people with amazing grades and offer holders from other universities too, so if you don’t mind can I ask what your stats were and ur ukcat?
Original post by Alwaysanonymous
Hi, i was rejected from Liverpool and I heard they rejected a lot of people with amazing grades and offer holders from other universities too, so if you don’t mind can I ask what your stats were and ur ukcat?

after interview or didnt you get one??
Just got an offer from liverpool for AAA.
Super Excited.
Original post by Mohammad.e99
Just got an offer from liverpool for AAA.
Super Excited.

Same!!!
Same!!!

Congrats!
Do you think you will be making the offer your firm?
Original post by tanishaevans
after interview or didnt you get one??

I didnt get an interview
Hiii can someone help me if u had an interview at manchester has anyone not heard back because they said two weeks and it’s been well over 4 weeks but I know of people who got offers and hav been rejected so don’t know how to feel can anyone help me out ????
Reply 216
Original post by Fahima2706
Hiii can someone help me if u had an interview at manchester has anyone not heard back because they said two weeks and it’s been well over 4 weeks but I know of people who got offers and hav been rejected so don’t know how to feel can anyone help me out ????

Have you checked all ur email folders properly! I was in the same position but turns out i got the offer weeks ago the email just hadnt come to my normal inbox, also have you checked your ucas track. If not try ringing or emailing admissions to ask when you can expect to hear back. Goodluck
You ight be on the waiting list.
Original post by redhelen
You ight be on the waiting list.

What is the waiting list? Are you on it?
Original post by oac26
Have you checked all ur email folders properly! I was in the same position but turns out i got the offer weeks ago the email just hadnt come to my normal inbox, also have you checked your ucas track. If not try ringing or emailing admissions to ask when you can expect to hear back. Goodluck

Yhh I’ve checked all my inbox’s and track nothing. And what’s the waiting list

Quick Reply

Latest