The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yellowcopter
I feel you, I have to be up for work in about 2hrs and have an 8 hour shift yet here I am wide awake :frown:

I’m going to be physically exhausted today for sure, but can’t seem to keep a regular routine! Nothing works because it is mild anxiety e.g. worrying and being hesistant waiting for things and anticipating things that keeps me up, and my brain seems to never be able to stop those thoughts! :tongue:

Oh dear :s-smilie: It's too be a looonnnggg day :tongue:
I don't even have a reason, just been awake ALL night. Idk I wasn't exactly thinking anything. Ended up reading :lol:
You might want some coffee for your day :yep: Though I know it doesn't bode too well with anxiety.
Reply 441
I am feeling the need for more motivation to catch up missed lectures.
Ugh
Why
Original post by w8d72
Hate being moaned at.:frown:

No need to shoot people down just for raising something and having a discussion.:sad:

:lovehug:
I have no motivation to do anything productive.
Was rejected for job, feelsbadman
Original post by starfab
Plain white rice with greek yoghurt? Usually settles well.
Hope the walk helped
:hugs::

Trust you to know that :lol: The problem I have is making the rice - I sometimes mess up in the cooking dept :colondollar:
It didn't tbh - made it worse (more on that below) :rofl: Only managed a bit of soup from Pret at lunch and another apple for breakfast this morning :lol:

I'll give making the rice a go once I get out of this phase of light-headed dizziness. Just got back from work around half an hour ago and it's been the same as last night so maybe something to do with going outside as well :dontknow:

B-b-but you said you'd try sleeping more :cry2:
Those things that help you to sleep - you really need to try them more :slap: You were doing so well with those few hours of deep sleep not so long ago as well so it's not that you can't do it :biggrin:

Good advice there tho - coffee does tend to help if you feel tired during the day :yes: tho lots of caffeine isn't healthy so I don't drink too much of the stuff :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Controlled
@Dr Strange making rice is simple.
Wash aprox a cup of rice/ or half.
Put boiling water in a non stick pot.
Add the rice (can do it the other way round but tends to clot). The water should be approx 1 inch above rice.
Add salt (i usually go for 1 tea spoon ish per cup)
Add a drop or two of oil if you don't want the rice to stick together.
Cover, approx 10 or 15 mins shouod be done.
I do it on low flame/gas.

Hmmm you may be in need of rest.
Bbut I cannot stomach coffee :rofl: and the smell gets to me too much :lol:
I am kind of done in.
TW:

Spoiler

Annoyed and impatient 😕
This is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot sleep :colonhash:
I haven't even tried to sleep yet... I haven't been on this forum in about 2 years.... I feel wide awake. What's happening to me!?
Original post by grape:)
I haven't even tried to sleep yet... I haven't been on this forum in about 2 years.... I feel wide awake. What's happening to me!?

We're cursed.

Welcome back :smile:
We are, but thanks :smile: I'm loving the new addition of awards and stuff.... even after not being here for a couple of years for some reason I still average 1.87posts per day. :colonhash: Sad times haha
We are, but thanks :smile: I'm loving the new addition of awards and stuff.... even after not being here for a couple of years for some reason I still average 1.87posts per day. :colonhash: Sad times haha

You must have got a whole load of badges rn.
I refuse to look at my average. I spend far too much time on this forum, :lol:
Aha you must have been an avid poster back then.
I really was an avid poster, I've basically returned to a load of complete/semi-complete badges haha! I've returned with the hope of filling my time because I find myself with so little to do recently :h:
I really was an avid poster, I've basically returned to a load of complete/semi-complete badges haha! I've returned with the hope of filling my time because I find myself with so little to do recently :h:

You've come to the right place then haha
Thanks :h: I'm genuinely going to try and put the laptop down and sleep now... my alarm goes off at 7am :colonhash: Goodnight!
Thanks :h: I'm genuinely going to try and put the laptop down and sleep now... my alarm goes off at 7am :colonhash: Goodnight!

Gn!
Extremely tired

Quick Reply

Latest