How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

better than yesterday for suree
:afraid:😤😫💥 gonna scream

Victoria Justice :heart:

Original post by Rainfall
:afraid:😤😫💥 gonna scream

:jumphug: :console:
Feeling content in my bedroom with a cup of hot tea and my guitar, and it's raining outside 🎸☕🌧
(edited 5 years ago)
Feeling hungry and depressed.
uneasy
Hungry.
frustrated and uneasy
(edited 5 years ago)
I binged season 5 of Bojack Horseman on two hours of sleep. I feel weird.
Angry.
ill af

this ain't no man flu

this real flu

gottaym

i'm dying
Rediscovered, to some extent, the passion of writing by writing a fairly long story of some s**tty elements of my past. It would be harder and consequently more impressive to write fiction but you've got to start somewhere. D'you ever feel like there's something you really want to do in life but it seems a bit too hard and complicated, and you don't know if you'd be good enough, so you just keep on the same completely unrelated path in the hopes that you'll just somehow luck into ending up doing something actually enjoyable? I wanted to write since I was like five. I was brilliant at English. I wrote pages upon pages for stories upon stories before I was a teenager. There was a transitional period where I kind of had no outlet, when I started secondary school, and that felt like ****, and eventually I picked up the guitar as a different outlet. The thing about the guitar is it's so obvious how good you are. I'm pretty decent. But I'm not great. With writing, it's less clear. I'm probably just as if not more on the mediocre side of good when it comes to writing, as opposed to guitar, but it's not something that's as easily quantifiable. So it gives me more hope, whether that's justifiable or not, and I really feel like it's what I want to do. Probably not novels. But maybe journalism or writing for TV. But it already feels like it's too late, like I'm stuck on this path of my maths degree and somehow landing one of the many soul-sucking and ultra-competitive jobs that leads to.
emotional :colondollar:
Original post by Ishax
Stressed

Me too honey, me too
Original post by Black Water
Bored, tired and hungry.

The story of my life
Reply 4875
Miss my baby cousin already!
He’s soooo adorable (may Allah bless him Ameen) 😍😍😭❤️
Sick
Frustrated.