Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I saw you Friday night 27/10 in Exchange Walk McDonalds, you gave a colleague of mine your phone number to pass on to me, however it was a wrong number, 1 of the numbers were a bit weird so it was unreadable, You were blonde with Wavy hair, must of been between 00:30 - 1:30am, long shot but worth it! maybe you went Ocean and then i'd assume you were a student from the Uni Of Nottingham?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheMeerCon97)
    I saw you Friday night 27/10 in Exchange Walk McDonalds, you gave a colleague of mine your phone number to pass on to me, however it was a wrong number, 1 of the numbers were a bit weird so it was unreadable, You were blonde with Wavy hair, must of been between 00:30 - 1:30am, long shot but worth it! maybe you went Ocean and then i'd assume you were a student from the Uni Of Nottingham?
    Highly unlikely they will be on TSR. If they gave you a wrong number, most likely they didn't want you to give their number.

ReputationRep:
    Try buy/sell tickets (uni of) on facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    If they gave you a wrong number, most likely they didn't want you to give their number.

Most likely she gave the number to the colleague unsolicited, as I can't really imagine the colleague bugging her to give them the number so it could be passed on

if a girl gives her number unsolicited then most likely she is actually interested and wanted the guy in question to have the number.

It's a long shot posting on TSR about it, but there's a slim possibility of it working.

A more logical approach would just be to text all the different numbers it could possibly be. Only 1 number is unreadable, so that's like only 9 different mobile it could possibly be....

just text each one with a sentence explaining you're not sure if this is the right number and to ignore it if it's not, and then proceed with the actual message

simples.

Hey it's me. Where have you been all this time ffs?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, never bugged her, as at work i dont feel the need to be chasing girls, but im expecting to see her friday night as ive seen her a few times on Fridays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey it's me. Where have you been all this time ffs?
    Lol. Highly doubt it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.