The Student Room Group

Missed Connection Nottingham!

I saw you Friday night 27/10 in Exchange Walk McDonalds, you gave a colleague of mine your phone number to pass on to me, however it was a wrong number, 1 of the numbers were a bit weird so it was unreadable, You were blonde with Wavy hair, must of been between 00:30 - 1:30am, long shot but worth it! maybe you went Ocean and then i'd assume you were a student from the Uni Of Nottingham?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by TheMeerCon97
I saw you Friday night 27/10 in Exchange Walk McDonalds, you gave a colleague of mine your phone number to pass on to me, however it was a wrong number, 1 of the numbers were a bit weird so it was unreadable, You were blonde with Wavy hair, must of been between 00:30 - 1:30am, long shot but worth it! maybe you went Ocean and then i'd assume you were a student from the Uni Of Nottingham?

Highly unlikely they will be on TSR. If they gave you a wrong number, most likely they didn't want you to give their number.
Reply 2

Try buy/sell tickets (uni of) on facebook
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
If they gave you a wrong number, most likely they didn't want you to give their number.

Most likely she gave the number to the colleague unsolicited, as I can't really imagine the colleague bugging her to give them the number so it could be passed on

if a girl gives her number unsolicited then most likely she is actually interested and wanted the guy in question to have the number.

It's a long shot posting on TSR about it, but there's a slim possibility of it working.

A more logical approach would just be to text all the different numbers it could possibly be. Only 1 number is unreadable, so that's like only 9 different mobile it could possibly be....

just text each one with a sentence explaining you're not sure if this is the right number and to ignore it if it's not, and then proceed with the actual message

simples.

Hey it's me. Where have you been all this time ffs?
Yeah, never bugged her, as at work i dont feel the need to be chasing girls, but im expecting to see her friday night as ive seen her a few times on Fridays
Original post by Anonymous
Hey it's me. Where have you been all this time ffs?

Lol. Highly doubt it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending