The Student Room Group

Bombing 3rd year

I have a 69% average from the first two years, which counts 40% towards the overall degree classification

I need about 55% this year to get a 2:1 overall

How likely do you think it will be that i end with a 2:2

Mans working hard but is just not feeling it this year with all this group work nonsense and constant assignments. Have you heard of people doing really well in years 1&2, but screwing up their 3rd year?
Reply 1
Original post by faith 101
I have a 69% average from the first two years, which counts 40% towards the overall degree classification

I need about 55% this year to get a 2:1 overall

How likely do you think it will be that i end with a 2:2

Mans working hard but is just not feeling it this year with all this group work nonsense and constant assignments. Have you heard of people doing really well in years 1&2, but screwing up their 3rd year?

Very unlikely that you will get a 2:2 in your position. People tend to work harder in their final year of university because of the amount of work that they get. It's usually the opposite where people did badly in their first 2 years but really well in their final year. Don't worry, work hard and you'll be fine.
Depends on how hard you work in your third year, but you have made a good start with your first two years. Unless there is a big disaster with your assignments, I think you are on track for a 2:1 (or maybe higher)
Bump fam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending