The Student Room Group

Student housing in london

I’m thinking of applying to universities in london and I just wanted to know what the student housing scene looks like for 2nd and 3rd year? Like how roughly expensive it is, is it hard to find a student house and what’s the average number of people living together.
Original post by Simsemil.15
I’m thinking of applying to universities in london and I just wanted to know what the student housing scene looks like for 2nd and 3rd year? Like how roughly expensive it is, is it hard to find a student house and what’s the average number of people living together.

Hi,

I'm currently a 3rd year student and have lived in university halls all 3 years of my degree. This is a great option for those of us studying in London as private accommodation here can be incredibly expensive so definitely have a look to see if your university offers halls for all years of study as this is definitely the most cost-effective student accommodation. You can also usually request who you want to live with if you are a returning student which is what I have done in 2nd and 3rd year and have loved it.

Best of luck with your application!

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep (3rd-year Children's Nursing)
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending