Reply 384
Original post by FlyingPooMan
Also got Pembroke interview for Engineering, it’s on the 7th Dec!! :smile:

Well done! Mine's the 1st
Original post by ZMack17
Has anybody heard anything from Robinson? :smile:

I received this mail from them today

Dear applicant,

Following your application to Robinson College to read Medicine I am writing to provide further information about our interview arrangements. Pending the receipt of the results of your BMAT test, you will be allocated an interview slot on either Thursday 7, Friday 8 or the morning of Monday 11 December.

We will contact you by email towards the end of November when the results of the BMAT are available to us to confirm whether or not we will be inviting you to interview. If your interview is confirmed, you will receive detailed information on when and where your interviews will take place. The interview programme consists of a General interview and two Subject interviews.

Please note that this is a very busy time for the Admissions Office and we will aim to let you know as a matter of urgency.
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Ive got an interview!!

SO DID I!!!! when is your interview and who's it with?! mines on the 1st of December meaning Queens' can't offer me any accommodation.
Original post by Farheen613
I received this mail from them today

Dear applicant,

Following your application to Robinson College to read Medicine I am writing to provide further information about our interview arrangements. Pending the receipt of the results of your BMAT test, you will be allocated an interview slot on either Thursday 7, Friday 8 or the morning of Monday 11 December.

We will contact you by email towards the end of November when the results of the BMAT are available to us to confirm whether or not we will be inviting you to interview. If your interview is confirmed, you will receive detailed information on when and where your interviews will take place. The interview programme consists of a General interview and two Subject interviews.

Please note that this is a very busy time for the Admissions Office and we will aim to let you know as a matter of urgency.

Exciting! Thank you and good luck!
I applied for law so I didn’t need to do an entry exam (yet) - hopefully it won’t be long before I hear from them.
Original post by ckoppula199
SO DID I!!!! when is your interview and who's it with?! mines on the 1st of December meaning Queens' can't offer me any accommodation.

Mine too - quite gutted - means I'm gonna have to try find a last minute hotel (when my family decides who's coming with me). Still, it's an interview at CAMBRIDGE!! Well done!!!

Also 10:00 with Dr Rice, 11:00 with Dr Faragher (the two DOSs), you? :smile:
Original post by ZMack17
Exciting! Thank you and good luck!
I applied for law so I didn’t need to do an entry exam (yet) - hopefully it won’t be long before I hear from them.

Good luck to you too
Btw are u local or international?
Waiting to see whether I get an interview for English at Pembroke! The ELAT was downright horrid but waiting around for an email is worse - good luck everyone!
Original post by ImprobableCacti
Mine too - quite gutted - means I'm gonna have to try find a last minute hotel (when my family decides who's coming with me). Still, it's an interview at CAMBRIDGE!! Well done!!!

Also 10:00 with Dr Rice, 11:00 with Dr Faragher (the two DOSs), you? :smile:

CSAT at 10:00, then interview at 15:00 with Dr Rice and Dr Thomas then another interview at 16:00 with Dr Faragher and Dr Beresford. Gonna see 4 Dr's in 2 hours, excitedddd!!! terrified but excited :smile:
CSAT at 10:00, then interview at 15:00 with Dr Rice and Dr Thomas then another interview at 16:00 with Dr Faragher and Dr Beresford. Gonna see 4 Dr's in 2 hours, excitedddd!!! terrified but excited :smile:

I'm excited - just terrified for CSAT now hahaha :smile:
Original post by Chloe070998
Do Queens send out letters or emails for home applicants?

Emails
Good luck to you too
Btw are u local or international?

I’m a home student. What about yourself?

AYYYY!!! Nice!
Original post by ZMack17
I’m a home student. What about yourself?

I’m international xD
Got an interview invitation at Trinity for engineering!! 4/12/17
(edited 6 years ago)
I’m international xD

Ah, nice! Where are you from? :smile:
Original post by Bedriddendonkey
Got an interview invitation at Trinity with Dr Felice Torrisi and Dr Per Ola Kristensson for engineering!! 4/12/17

big up! happy for ya mate

Latest

Trending

Trending