The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Economics at Queens'....
@jesus applicants

"Please ensure you check your individual subject interview format document (available via the above link) for information about pre-reading"

Link leads to just main page. How do I find what they're on about? Or any NatSci know info about whether we need pre interview stuff.
I’m still waiting for Physical Natural Sciences at Clare 😫
Original post by tooditoo
@jesus applicants

"Please ensure you check your individual subject interview format document (available via the above link) for information about pre-reading"

Link leads to just main page. How do I find what they're on about? Or any NatSci know info about whether we need pre interview stuff.

Im confused too because I can’t find anything
Got an interview for NatSci(physical) at Jesus on dec 5th! :smile:
Original post by katierebekah
Got an interview for law at homerton !!😄

Congratulations!!
Original post by Aida.xo
Im confused too because I can’t find anything

Does it just mean to go to the admissions section and in undergraduate admissions section there’s a file with some info on interview formats for each subject etc. ?
(edited 6 years ago)
has anyone got law at jesus?
Original post by CSTONE
has anyone got law at jesus?

There are two on the stalking sheet but I’m waiting too for law
thats good, hopefully they havent sent Law out yet
Anyone got an interview from Fitz?
Reply 791
Just got an invitation from Jesus for Engineering, I'm out of words, but it's coming guys, few more days for you all
Original post by JohnCena927

nope still waiting :/
English at Girton anyone??

heyy what are you applying for?
Original post by julie_eee
heyy what are you applying for?

Phy natsci what about u?
Original post by Franki108
Does it just mean to go to the admissions section and in undergraduate admissions section there’s a file with some info on interview formats for each subject etc. ?

Maybe, I’ve checked that too but not sure
Phy natsci what about u?

HSPS :smile: good luck!
Reply 798
Original post by julie_eee
HSPS :smile: good luck!

Which college? Have you got an interview yet? 🤞🏽
i haven’t got an interview yet so i shouldn’t be worrying about this until i know for sure or not, but is anyone else like really worried about affording transport to cambridge for an interview? if i’m invited for one then i’ll need to pay for a flight to stanstead, a train to cambridge, then a bus or a taxi to the college and the return journey. i know they reimburse costs if you’re on free school meals or in care but i’m not, and the total cost of the trip is more than £80 anyway. i’m sort of hoping that i get rejected.

Latest

Trending

Trending