The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QDU
had interviews for notts and bham too, received an offer from bham :smile: so thought I'd withdraw from the rest to make it easier for processing/increase the probability for others who might have them as their first choice! good luck to you :smile:

I love a good success story! I have a friend whose starting BM4 there in September too, it looks fab! All the best.
Reply 61
Original post by eilidhchambe
I love a good success story! I have a friend whose starting BM4 there in September too, it looks fab! All the best.

Thanks you too!
Reply 62
Have Liverpool started releasing decisions? Someone told me they got an email but I thought it was still a bit early for that.
Think it’s just A100 deferred entry. My bets are on 27th-29th of this month.
Reply 64
Original post by noisilybeg
Think it’s just A100 deferred entry. My bets are on 27th-29th of this month.

Ah okay thanks! I hate the wait :'(
Anyone know whether we hear back via email or post? Or just UCAS?
Original post by sherlockholmes96
Anyone know whether we hear back via email or post? Or just UCAS?

Email I think
Offers starting to go out
Is there a Facebook page for offer holders?
Reply 69
Does anyone here have an offer yet? And is it for UG or GEM?
Original post by Indy108

I can confirm that both GEM and UG offers have started going out.
Original post by Indy108

I've seen undergrad offers going out but haven't seen any GEM offers yet but this thread is quite small so there may be a number of people who could have offers and wouldn't update TSR
I've seen undergrad offers going out but haven't seen any GEM offers yet but this thread is quite small so there may be a number of people who could have offers and wouldn't update TSR

My friend got a GEM offer, so they have! 😊
Original post by eilidhchambe
My friend got a GEM offer, so they have! 😊

Oh exciting it's begun! Thanks for letting us know and congratulations to your friend! Did they find out today or yesterday?

Fingers crossed for everyone
Oh exciting it's begun! Thanks for letting us know and congratulations to your friend! Did they find out today or yesterday?

Fingers crossed for everyone

Yesterday 😊😊
I believe offers are going out via UCAS. I received mine on Monday. Yet to hear anything through email though.
Is there a waitlist for people who have been rejected?
Has anyone else not heard anything?
Original post by MrsMedichopeful
Has anyone else not heard anything?

I haven’t. But I think i’ll Ring them today because I got rejected pre interview and appealed because the reason they gave was incorrect. If I was being given an offer then i’m Sure my track would change but if not then I guess they can’t reject me twice! Lol. I don’t know if they can update the reason i’ve been rejected or if it will just stay the same 😫
Original post by JennyB85
I haven’t. But I think i’ll Ring them today because I got rejected pre interview and appealed because the reason they gave was incorrect. If I was being given an offer then i’m Sure my track would change but if not then I guess they can’t reject me twice! Lol. I don’t know if they can update the reason i’ve been rejected or if it will just stay the same 😫

I am in exactly the same situation, could you please let me know what they say? I just thought that the reason for rejection would change on track 😣

Latest

Trending

Trending