Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do white girls like British Indian boys, or is it a no-no? watch

ReputationRep:
    Honest opinion girls do you find Indian guys attractive, if he approached you decent looking would you talk to him ?

ReputationRep:
    no not really most white girls prefer there own kind,unlucky you should stick with Indian women

ReputationRep:
    hmm I guess? i have a white gf and im british indian... idk depends on the girl

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy, but for average looking or slightly above its mainly a no.

Depends everyone has there type. Personally I don't find Indian people attractive usually but I know a lot of white girls that do. It also depends on the man himself aswell most people don't judge based on ethnicity

ReputationRep:
    I'm white and i have a black boyfriend I love him so much and idk so depends on the girl I suppose
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    What sort of question is this lol, of course some will find you attractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.