The Student Room Group

Not sure what to put as insurance? Maths Bsc

I've received all my offers and am putting Bristol as my firm (AAA), and I have an unconditional offer from Leicester as well as an offer of AAB+A in EPQ from Birmingham.
I'm stuck between these two as to which I should put as my insurance, as Birmingham isn't particularly safe as it's only a grade lower than my Bristol offer.
However I know Leicester isn't as good as the other unis I've received offers from, plus I haven't visited the campus so I don't know what it's like.
Any advice would be appreciated, or just opinions on each university would help:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Reisei
I've received all my offers and am putting Bristol as my firm (AAA), and I have an unconditional offer from Leicester as well as an offer of AAB+A in EPQ from Birmingham.
I'm stuck between these two as to which I should put as my insurance, as Birmingham isn't particularly safe as it's only a grade lower than my Bristol offer.
However I know Leicester isn't as good as the other unis I've received offers from, plus I haven't visited the campus so I don't know what it's like.
Any advice would be appreciated, or just opinions on each university would help:smile:

You have until May to decide. There. Is. No. Rush.
Reply 2
Original post by Doonesbury
You have until May to decide. There. Is. No. Rush.

Yes, but I'd rather get UCAS out of the way now, as my own personal choice
Reply 3
Original post by Reisei
Yes, but I'd rather get UCAS out of the way now, as my own personal choice

The number of students we have on TSR every year who later regret making early/rushed decisions would make your eyes water.

For example, you said yourself you haven't visited all the universities - that at the very least would be a good thing to do before making any final decisions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending