The Student Room Group

The Great TSR Chat CA Race

In the spirit of The Great TSR Chat ST Race, I present you...

:dance: The Great TSR Chat CA Race! :jive:

In this thread, the CAs of the awesome Chat section are going to see how many consecutive posts by Chat CAs they can get to before anyone interrupts them. :colone:

Introducing the wonderful Chat CAs :grouphugs:

@CheeseIsVeg
The one and only, everyone's favourite vegetable! :lovie: Kind, lovely, and amazing, it is impossible not to love her. :gah:

@ThatsAGoodOne349
Full of ideas and eager to create and participate in games, his Forum Games expertise makes him an opponent that should not be dismissed. :devil3:

@laurawatt
Our cute and adorable baby CA. :love: Do not be fooled by her cuteness; she can definitely win in counting games! :fangs:

@TheGirlFelonXxXx
Despite being nice, funny, and friendly, she is ready to kick some bottoms to get the win! :u:

@CoolCavy
One of the most amazing, nice, marvellous, and absolutely magnificent people around. :jumphug: She is so good at games that is is scary, though. :afraid:

@Quizlet
He is back, now even smarter and more lovable than ever, and he will not lose! :woo:

Who can stop them? :holmes:

EVERYONE! :afraid: If your username is not on the list above, you can stop them. :shakecane:

The high score will be kept in the original post. It will be updated whenever a new high score is reached. :h:

Chat CA high score: 505
Non-Chat CA high score: 610

Without further ado, let the race begin! :party:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Time to get this started! :woo:
Reply 2
:macarena:
Reply 3
:cool:
Reply 4
Just waiting for my fellow CA to come now :dance:
Reply 5
It might take a while since they are all busy, I think :sad:
Reply 6
I can spam the thread and keep it going until then, though! :woo:
Reply 7
Or maybe I should wait for them? :hmmmm:
Original post by Michiyo
In the spirit of The Great TSR Chat ST Race, I present you...

:dance: The Great TSR Chat CA Race! :jive:

In this thread, the CAs of the awesome Chat section are going to see how many consecutive posts by Chat CAs they can get to before anyone interrupts them. :colone:

Introducing the wonderful Chat CAs :grouphugs:

@CheeseIsVeg
The one and only, everyone's favourite vegetable! :lovie: Kind, lovely, and amazing, it is impossible not to love her. :gah:

@ThatsAGoodOne349
Full of ideas and eager to create and participate in games, his Forum Games expertise makes him an opponent that should not be dismissed. :devil3:

@Michiyo
Yours truly. :h: I excel in spamming late at night, so do not think you can stop us just because it is late! :wink:

@laurawatt
Our cute and adorable baby CA. :love: Do not be fooled by her cuteness; she can definitely win in counting games! :fangs:

Who can stop them? :holmes:

EVERYONE! :afraid: If your username is not on the list above, you can stop them. :shakecane:

The high score will be kept in the original post. It will be updated whenever the Chat CAs get to a new high score. :h:

High Score: TBA

Without further ado, let the race begin! :party:

Hey all! :smile:
Reply 9
I will just keep spamming :flute:
Reply 10
Original post by MiszShortee786
Hey all! :smile:

Hi! :hi:

Luckily for you, the other Chat CAs are not coming online until a bit later... But we will strike then and nothing will be able to stop us :colone:
Reply 11
I think I will wait until they are here :heart:
Reply 12
We are all part of a team and this is boring by myself, after all :grouphugs:
Original post by Michiyo
Hi! :hi:

Luckily for you, the other Chat CAs are not coming online until a bit later... But we will strike then and nothing will be able to stop us :colone:

Thats the spirit.
Reply 14
Original post by MiszShortee786
Thats the spirit.

Of course! :macarena:
Reply 15
I want to get to page 2, so I will make a few more posts before my fellow Chat CAs arrive :ahee:
Reply 16
:party:
Reply 17
:party2:
Reply 18
:dumbells:
Original post by Michiyo
I want to get to page 2, so I will make a few more posts before my fellow Chat CAs arrive :ahee:

Ill gladly assist you with that :smile:

Latest