The Student Room Group

The Great TSR Chat FH Race (Part 2)

Welcome to part 2 of The Great TSR Chat FH Race! :rave: Have a lovely copy-paste of the part 1 thread :awesome:

In the spirit of The Great TSR Chat VT Race, I present you...

:dance: The Great TSR Chat FH Race! :jive:

In this thread, the FHs of the awesome Chat section are going to see how many consecutive posts by Chat FHs they can get to before anyone interrupts them. :colone:

Introducing the wonderful Chat FHs :grouphugs:

@ThatsAGoodOne349
Full of ideas and eager to create and participate in games, he is an opponent that should not be dismissed. :devil3:

@RazzzBerries
She's cute and she's tangy

@AngryJellyfish
#entertainmentexists :blow:

@fish finger fan
Posts the same picture of Ainsley everyday, loves fish fingers everyday, we love fish finger fan everyday! :woo:
@Obolinda
Chat FH Queen, we love to see a cheeky Obolinda help our fellow TSRians by moving threads for us and taking part in fun discussions on the site!
@SnowMiku
Not just a cute avatar, be warned, SnowMiku is ready to win the race and you will definitely hear about it! :giggle:

@MidgetFever

Maybe small in name but not in might, no fever will stop this FH from conquering all, be warned! :evilbanana:

@parmezanne
Is it a bird or is it a Cheese is it a Veg? No - it's Parmezanne and she's going to win this race whether you want her to or not!

Who can stop them? :holmes:

EVERYONE! :zomg: If your username is not on the list above, you can stop them. :shakecane:

The high score will be kept in the original post. It will be updated whenever a new high score is reached. :h:

Current Chat Forum Helpers:
AngryJellyfish
Razzzberries
RoadtoSuccess
Thrivingfrog

Chat FH high score: 2196
Non-Chat FH high score: 610

Without further ado, let the race begin! :party:
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

omg
new thread
time to spammmmmmmmmmeroooney
:giggle:
Reply 5
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg

OMG IKR :biggrin: I am really flattered that a thread of mine has reached part 2 :blushing:
Original post by Michiyo
OMG IKR :biggrin: I am really flattered that any thread of mine has reached part 2 :blushing:

:heart: it was and still remains to be an excellent thread
of exceedingly high quality spamarooney :proud:
also congrats on completing first year Michiyo :awesome:
Here's to the best spam thread :yep:

Sorry LPTPH!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:heart: it was and still remains to be an excellent thread
of exceedingly high quality spamarooney :proud:
also congrats on completing first year Michiyo :awesome:

You flatter me too much :fan: Love you too :heart:

I do love me some good spam :coma:

Aww, thank you, dearest Cheese! :lovehug: Congratulations for completing your first year too, Cheese! :five: :party:

Original post by markovchain17
Here's to the best spam thread :yep:

Sorry LPTPH!

You guys :cry2: I am so flattered that I am blushing in about seven languages :blush:

At least there is an aim to the spam in this thread :wink:

Oh, LPTPHW :moon: That was literally one of the threads in which I started my TSR life :toofunny:
woooooooooooo :woo:
:u:
:angel:
:cake:
let the spamming commence :colone:
:dancing2:

Quick Reply

Latest