The Student Room Group

Has anyone with 2 alevels and a btec got a place at a top university to study maths ?

i study alevel maths , as further maths , alevel geography and btec level 3 subsidary diploma in btec .Has anyone got into any of these universities with 2 alevels and a btec to study a maths degree ?
University of Surrey
University of Leicester
University of Loughborough
City University London
Brunel University London
Queen Mary University of London
University of Kent
Original post by matildacooper
i study alevel maths , as further maths , alevel geography and btec level 3 subsidary diploma in btec .Has anyone got into any of these universities with 2 alevels and a btec to study a maths degree ?
University of Surrey
University of Leicester
City University London
Brunel University London
University of Kent

7 phone calls will answer this
Original post by PQ
7 phone calls will answer this

I have called up all the universities and asked on the open days . However I just want piece of mind .
I have called up all the universities and asked on the open days . However I just want piece of mind .

You won't be studying further maths to A2?

No one on TSR can speak for the universities in question with more authority than the universities themselves
University of Surrey
University of Leicester
City University London
Brunel University London
University of Kent

Hey @matildacooper,

If you've spoken to our Admissions team and they've confirmed that it is possible to gain entry to our Maths degree with 2 A levels and a BTEC then you can trust what they say - they're the experts on our entry requirements, so what they say goes! :smile:

Good luck with all your applications! Hopefully we'll see you at Surrey in the future :biggrin:

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending