The Student Room Group

GYG//From Failure to Success?

Hey there guys!
My name's Em, I'm 18, making me a Year 13 student. I'm studying OCR Biology, AQA Chemistry, and best of all... Edexcel Maths!
Okay, so I'm a lil bit of a maths nerd, it's my favourite subject so if y'all
need Maths help, I can be your gal!
I'm getting Bs in Maths, which I would love to get up to an A, but a B is
good too!
Biology, I think I'm on a C, which I wanna get to a B at least
Chemistry I would just love to pass it!
I've been failing Chem for a while now and I really hope that starting this
will help me!

I'd love it if you guys would comment so I know that I'm doing okay with this thing! Thanks guuuuuys!
Hey Em :biggrin: I just wanted to wish you good luck with your blog and your A levels! :h: Are you applying to university? :smile:
Good luck ! I bet you’ll smash Year 13.
BTW, we are taking the same subjects :banana:although I’m in year 12!
good luck for y13! it's never too late to turn it around:smile:
Reply 4
Wow so I've been gone for a while! But I got my maths mock paper back. Got an A in C3!! I'm so happy about that! I'm just so worried to get the rest of my grades back.
Thank you guys for your comments! Yes I am applying for university, I hope to go to Bournemouth. My application should be sent off in a few weeks. I'm just praying I get in because I loved it there!
Lately I've been doing a lot of chemistry revision to try and get my grades up. My way of revising is using index cards. I'd write a word on one side and the definition or answer on the other side so I can test myself. I've always struggled revising for Chem, and I just hope this way pays off!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending