The Student Room Group

Sainsburys induction and sainsburys.taleo.net/

I have not been asked to put any bank information or give it to them yet i have had my induction and accepted the contract online but i did not see no Bank area help
Original post by MBRFC145
I have not been asked to put any bank information or give it to them yet i have had my induction and accepted the contract online but i did not see no Bank area help

The bank details are usually taken when the contract is signed. Are you sure you didn't miss any paperwork? Otherwise email and ask.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
The bank details are usually taken when the contract is signed. Are you sure you didn't miss any paperwork? Otherwise email and ask.

I did i called them they put my bank in and thats done they also said to do a late activation form when all i need to do is put the people who they need to contact for references how would i need to go about this can the line manager give it to me ?
I did i called them they put my bank in and thats done they also said to do a late activation form when all i need to do is put the people who they need to contact for references how would i need to go about this can the line manager give it to me ?

You really should have thought about and asked potential referees before applying. Yes your line manager can be one but how many do you need? Have you worked anywhere else or do you have teachers or tutors you can ask?
Reply 4
Yeah i already have all of the ones i need i worked at Tesco before so just need to put my manager to give personal and the company in for the main reference for dates etc.

I have the references just need to put them on the form so they can be contacted
Yeah i already have all of the ones i need i worked at Tesco before so just need to put my manager to give personal and the company in for the main reference for dates etc.

I have the references just need to put them on the form so they can be contacted

Then you have all your answers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending