The Student Room Group

Just got a job offer from sainsburys

Did an interview last week for general merchandise assistant and got the offer (even tho they sent me rejection email) just feel like him rn 😎
Reply 1
Original post by Saadisdaone
Did an interview last week for general merchandise assistant and got the offer (even tho they sent me rejection email) just feel like him rn 😎

Sometimes that happens after you don't originally get the job offer they come back and offer the job to you.... this is usually because the person who was offered it perhaps notified them that they no longer want the job with them so instead of having to re advertised the job they just notify you about it and hopefully you'll accept it.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Sometimes that happens after you don't originally get the job offer they come back and offer the job to you.... this is usually because the person who was offered it perhaps notified them that they no longer want the job with them so instead of having to re advertised the job they just notify you about it and hopefully you'll accept it.

Thanks for the help btw
Reply 3
Original post by Saadisdaone
Thanks for the help btw

No worries as hopefully you'll enjoy your time with Sainsbury's.
You should get a notification to attend some sort of induction day from them but you can always contact the store if you don't hear anything about that.
I just had an interview from sainsbury’s, I applied for the wrong job but they still wanted me to sit an interview as a job vacancy which was suited to me was coming up. The interviewer told me how much the pay would be? Do they do this to everyone??
Reply 5
Original post by Deathologist150
I just had an interview from sainsbury’s, I applied for the wrong job but they still wanted me to sit an interview as a job vacancy which was suited to me was coming up. The interviewer told me how much the pay would be? Do they do this to everyone??

Yes, they tell everyone and the pay will go up to £12 in the upcoming financial year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending