The Student Room Group

MSc Management which uni ? Leeds vs Durham vs Cranfield

Scroll to see replies

congratulation! i would like to suggest cranfield
I roger, please to meet you. I come from Milan too and I'm wondering what's the best uni to apply for a MSc in management. Are going to Durham or Cranfield in the end?
Reply 22
Original post by Mirta001
I roger, please to meet you. I come from Milan too and I'm wondering what's the best uni to apply for a MSc in management. Are going to Durham or Cranfield in the end?

Hi Mirta, I finally got an offer for an MBA at MIP Politecnico di Milano and decided for that over the MSc.
If you're applying for MSc Management I strongly recommend Cranfield.
Reply 23
Durham has a far better reputation than Cranfield and also a better job network...
Original post by Roger83
Hi Mirta, I finally got an offer for an MBA at MIP Politecnico di Milano and decided for that over the MSc.
If you're applying for MSc Management I strongly recommend Cranfield.

Hi Roger, I can't believe it! I'm evaluating MIP Politecnico di Milano too! Do you mind if I ask you your email? I will be really grateful if we can get in contact, so you can let me know how it is.
Reply 25
Original post by Mirta001
Hi Roger, I can't believe it! I'm evaluating MIP Politecnico di Milano too! Do you mind if I ask you your email? I will be really grateful if we can get in contact, so you can let me know how it is.

I've sent you a private message with my email address.
Feel free to ask whatever you need!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending