The Student Room Group

Is anyone going to study Msc Marketing at The University of Manchester next year?

Hi,

I just accepted my offer to do Msc Marketing at The University of Manchester next September. I'm trying to find some friends who are going to do this degree next year as well. I'm from Thailand, and so going to study there will definitely put me outside of my comfort zone. However, getting to know and make friends beforehand will make that transition easier.

Thanks.
Hello!!!!! CONGRATS! may i know when did you start applying ?? i want to apply too!
Reply 2
Hi, I sent in my application around October. I think that the sooner you apply the higher the chances of getting accepted. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Reply 3
Original post by areeassaid
Hi,

I just accepted my offer to do Msc Marketing at The University of Manchester next September. I'm trying to find some friends who are going to do this degree next year as well. I'm from Thailand, and so going to study there will definitely put me outside of my comfort zone. However, getting to know and make friends beforehand will make that transition easier.

Thanks.

Hi

I’m also from Thailand and Manchester was one of universities I got offer from (but my program is Management). I’m currently deciding which choice to choose from as I’m still waiting for some uni to respond. At the moment my top priority are LSE followed by Manchester & KCL. Look forward to chatting with U soon !!
Hey!
I am also going for MSc Marketing for the year 2018-19..I am from India.....do you have any info on scholarships yet?
Reply 5
Hi,

As of right now, I have yet to receive any information on the scholarships.
have you applied for accommodation?
any options you chose?
Reply 7
Not yet, but soon.
Reply 8
Not yet, but soon.

I have an offer for MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management but not sure atm. It's sort of between Bristol, Durham and Manchester atm.
Hello!!!! I would like to ask as they have different sessions of admission, so my round is at stage 2, which they said is the deadline of the decision is by 15/2/2018, however now is 16/2/2018 already, i still havent received any notice , what should i do???
Reply 10
Original post by heyyouhihi
Hello!!!! I would like to ask as they have different sessions of admission, so my round is at stage 2, which they said is the deadline of the decision is by 15/2/2018, however now is 16/2/2018 already, i still havent received any notice , what should i do???

It can take a while for them to make a decision on giving you an offer, mine took almost 2 months. I've got a Msc Marketing chat group on fb, right now there's 3 members. If your interested in joining just dm me your FB.
It can take a while for them to make a decision on giving you an offer, mine took almost 2 months. I've got a Msc Marketing chat group on fb, right now there's 3 members. If your interested in joining just dm me your FB.

yessss pleaseee
Reply 12
Original post by heyyouhihi
yessss pleaseee

Can't seem to find you on fb, so I dm'ed you my fb instead.
Reply 13
I have an offer but I'm still debating it a little because my undergraduate is in something completely different so I'm not sure if I'll struggle with Marketing too much, but I'll most likely accept it next week :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by lisaah
I have an offer but I'm still debating it a little because my undergraduate is in something completely different so I'm not sure if I'll struggle with Marketing too much, but I'll most likely accept it next week :smile:

Hi,

If you do decide to accept it feel free to DM me your FB so that I can add you to the Msc Marketing group. And btw, I think that you'll be fine studying Marketing regardless of your prior degree. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Aree
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
anyone here applied for both strategic marketing in imperial and marketing in LSE? which one is better??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending