The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Predicted ABC instead of ABB, will I be considered for an offer for biomed?

Hi, I want to apply to biomedical science at St George’s but the requirements are ABB and I’m predicted ABC... would I be considered for an offer for this course??
can someone please reply asap!!
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Original post by rosewater02
Hi, I want to apply to biomedical science at St George’s but the requirements are ABB and I’m predicted ABC... would I be considered for an offer for this course??

I'm not sure, but can you try and get it inflated? A few people have applied there and everyone has an offer so far. I think a lot are medicine applicants and so they may make lots of offers to compensate. I think you'd probs get an offer with ABB, try and get the C up :smile:
Original post by funky2722
I'm not sure, but can you try and get it inflated? A few people have applied there and everyone has an offer so far. I think a lot are medicine applicants and so they may make lots of offers to compensate. I think you'd probs get an offer with ABB, try and get the C up :smile:
Thank you, my teacher won’t change my predicted grade so I don’t know what to do now :frown:
Original post by rosewater02
Thank you, my teacher won’t change my predicted grade so I don’t know what to do now :frown:

Ask your sixth form tutor? Honestly, I still think you have a pretty decent shot. If you can't change it, and you really want to go there, why not give it a shot? You have 4 more uni slots.
Yes they would still consider you but they may give priority to people who are predicted ABB. If you do get an offer, they may still ask for ABB or perhaps lower it by one grade
Looking at their offer rates last year, you'd still have a very decent chance with ABC.
I’m sure you can still get an offer. Grades aren’t the only thing they’ll look at. If you have a strong personal statement and good references, they could still give you an offer if they choose to! Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending