The Student Room Group

Where to buy crest white strips?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where online I can safely get crest white strips from? I've found a few sites but want to know from other people which places are reputable and have actually delivered the genuine product as I don't want to be scammed, obviously.

P.S. please don't recommend other forms of whitening, just want answers to the question thank you x
Reply 1
just bought these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263108487340

lots of sales and positive feedback so hopefully its ok, they were £20 though which seems a bit cheap for 20 strips...if anyone has experience with this please let me know :smile:
They're not official Crest strips, they're from a brand called 'Onuge'. I doubt they'd be very good.

Try searching on eBay.com and not eBay.co.uk, the latter won't have any official Crest strips on there. Also try amazon.com.
Reply 3
Original post by W. A. Mozart
They're not official Crest strips, they're from a brand called 'Onuge'. I doubt they'd be very good.

Try searching on eBay.com and not eBay.co.uk, the latter won't have any official Crest strips on there. Also try amazon.com.

thanks for spotting that, i didnt notice due to the crest toothpaste in the pic!
Stay away from caliwhitec.uk, Crestwhitestrips.co.uk, teethwhiteningshop.co.uk, crestwhitestripsonline.co.uk and other scammers! All of them sell fake products. All products are sent from Hong Kong or China. I contacted manufacturer providing photos of the item I received from Hong Kong and received a reply that they can't provide any information about non-genuine products. Manufacturer suggested me to purchase Crest products from a reputable retailer. AVOID SCAMMERS and only buy Crest products from a reputable retailers (mostly based in the USA).
Have you got links from the buyers we can get real ones from then please?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending