The Student Room Group

I got followed home help

Uuuugh
I was just shopping at lidl and started walking home, and I mean it wasnt that late 7.30 pm and after walking a bit i start to feel eyes on my neck and get chills and I notice a man didnt really think about it but changed the side off the road i walked on, and he did. I walked faster, and he keept up with me i took a weird way with made me come back again a bit and he still was behind so I get home, hes still behind me i slam the gate closed rush inside and when Im about to lock the door i here how the gate opens and how he walk up to the door and take on the handle and I just had locked the door.

You might think it ends here but no, i freak and I lock myself inside my room and after a few minutes i panic because did I lock the door really i walk out and my room is true the kitchen and the ****ing man stands outside the kitchen door and are looking in and now I really panic and calls the police. I live in a shared house btw but everyone is away for the weekend. The police ofc cant do anything but I talked to them at least.

Now im so scared, because im alone. And beside that, how do I even dare to go outside anymore after the dark have break? I never have looked at the criminal map before but I just did and in my area last month it was 140 reports and just outside my door it was drugs, unsocial behaviour and other things.
Buy a camera and stay safe. And don't walk alone at night.

As for the crime reports, I don't trust them.
Reply 2
Camera? Can I use any weapon that is legal to defend myself
You should use a double/triple cross trick. Basically keep crossing the road and see if he/she does. If they are find the nearest tesco or shop and call the police in there or tell the staff at the shop. Don't pretend you are talking on the phone unless you actually are and to the police. You can just phone the police next time while you are walking and tell them exactly where you are walking etc...

Source: experience I am a student and many people from pickpockets to thugs have followed me :smile: I guess I must look like a gullible student. Little do they know
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Oh thats good to now,how do you text the police? Yeah I crossed the road a couple times. Ugh i dont like that he nows where I live now it feels like somethings gonna happen
Basically any weapon which can cause tearing is bad.

Is mace legal? The chilli pepper in a bottle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending