The Student Room Group

Further maths revision guide?

Does anyone here do further maths gcse? (AQA certificate level 2)
I'm wondering if it's worth getting a CGP guide because I'm finding some bits tricky, are they any good?
If not, what websites are good for revision, because I can't find much for further maths.
Hi there, I am also doing this course and have been looking for websites just out of interest. I have found it hard to find them but I believe that AQA have made a website called AQA All About Maths that has revision material for this course and I believe there is also another website called mrbartonmaths that has revision material for this course. I honestly think buying a CGP revision guide is the easiest form of execution. I think you should buy one.
Original post by deltagolf
Hi there, I am also doing this course and have been looking for websites just out of interest. I have found it hard to find them but I believe that AQA have made a website called AQA All About Maths that has revision material for this course and I believe there is also another website called mrbartonmaths that has revision material for this course. I honestly think buying a CGP revision guide is the easiest form of execution. I think you should buy one.

thank you !
Reply 3
Hagarty Maths is pretty good.

Quick Reply

Latest