The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Midwifery

Anyone applied for midwifery?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

THANK YOU! I've been waiting forever :frown:
Original post by shibb
THANK YOU! I've been waiting forever :frown:

Have you tried asking in the KCL applicants thread? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4947032

Might be other people there :smile:

You could also try the main Midwifery applicants thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4901962 <-- that's everyone applying for midwifery :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Have you tried asking in the KCL applicants thread? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4947032

Might be other people there :smile:

You could also try the main Midwifery applicants thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4901962 <-- that's everyone applying for midwifery :h:

Thanks for that :biggrin:
Original post by shibb
Thanks for that :biggrin:

Hello there!
I have x are you going to an interview? have an offer?
Hey! I have an interview Friday 12th of January, I'm super excited!
Original post by TrudyOmanya

Best of luck! I had mine xx
what are you predicted and is kings your firm
Original post by Midwife
Best of luck! I had mine xx
what are you predicted and is kings your firm

How was it? Were they nice and what kinda questions did they ask ? My predicted grades are D*D*D and it is my firm! It is literally my dream school so If they give me an offer I probably won't go to my other interviews haha
How was it? Were they nice and what kinda questions did they ask ? My predicted grades are D*D*D and it is my firm! It is literally my dream school so If they give me an offer I probably won't go to my other interviews haha

It was a lovely experience thank you! Kings is really nice!! The people were more than nice! I was nervous for no reason!
Well done! I am predicted D*D*A* and I have an offer!
However, they only give conditional for midwifery and I think nursing so you should go to at least a couple of interviews to get other offers to make it your insurance choice! Best of luck!!
Original post by Midwife
It was a lovely experience thank you! Kings is really nice!! The people were more than nice! I was nervous for no reason!
Well done! I am predicted D*D*A* and I have an offer!
However, they only give conditional for midwifery and I think nursing so you should go to at least a couple of interviews to get other offers to make it your insurance choice! Best of luck!!

Thanks! I have an interview for Surrey in February and I'm still waiting on Leeds to respond (but I don't think they do interviews hopefully, its a long way from home. I applied for Swansea and Cardiff but I don't particularly want to go, so I withdrew my applications!
Thanks! I have an interview for Surrey in February and I'm still waiting on Leeds to respond (but I don't think they do interviews hopefully, its a long way from home. I applied for Swansea and Cardiff but I don't particularly want to go, so I withdrew my applications!

Awwww! How come you withdrawed? so that means you have surrey and leeds left!!!!!! good luck!!!! interviews are stressful but in the end its all fine!
Original post by Midwife
Awwww! How come you withdrawed? so that means you have surrey and leeds left!!!!!! good luck!!!! interviews are stressful but in the end its all fine!

I went to the open days and didn't enjoy the area (not a big fan of wales since I went mid-storm lol) I only still applied because I hadn't seen any other universities, I actually haven't been to leeds but I'm taking a risk because of how good the school is for midwifery and generally for my bank account lmao
Reply 13
Original post by Midwife
Hello there!
I have x are you going to an interview? have an offer?

I have 1/5 interviews, happy but it's not the one I really wanna go too!
I went to the open days and didn't enjoy the area (not a big fan of wales since I went mid-storm lol) I only still applied because I hadn't seen any other universities, I actually haven't been to leeds but I'm taking a risk because of how good the school is for midwifery and generally for my bank account lmao

Good luck! and tell me how kings goes!!!!!!
Are you moving out for uni
Reply 15

When did you apply & find out about the interview? Good luck btw!!
Original post by shibb
When did you apply & find out about the interview? Good luck btw!!

I found out on the 11th of December! I'm the only one so far in my class who has heard back from KCL yet so hopefully that's a good sign haha. And good luck too you as well! I'm so hyped this is my favorite school out of them all :P
Original post by shibb
I have 1/5 interviews, happy but it's not the one I really wanna go too!

awwwwwwww where do you want to go
Reply 18
Original post by Midwife
awwwwwwww where do you want to go[/
I love KCL, it's been a dream of mine, forever. I'm waiting for them cause it's all I want :frown:
Original post by shibb
Well done!! Must be a wait lifted off your shoulders :biggrin:
I love KCL, it's been a dream of mine, forever. I'm waiting for them cause it's all I want :frown:

Oh thanks but I have had my interview already x

Quick Reply

Latest