The Student Room Group

Safemedicate exam

Healthcare - Nursing and Paramedics
Can anyone tell me the pass mark for the safemedicate exam?
Original post by Nursery

The pass mark will be set by your university.

It may be lower if you are in years 1 or 2 of your course, but prior to graduation you usually need to achieve 100%.
Has anyone studied at Greenwich university and sat this exam? Is it multiple choice or mixed question? Thank you
Original post by Tiger0112
Has anyone studied at Greenwich university and sat this exam? Is it multiple choice or mixed question? Thank you

Safemedicate exams are generally calculations which you will need to complete using a formula. You should be able to go through a tutorial section and have time to practice to familiarise yourself with the format.
Are we allowed to have the use of a calculator? Thankyou
Original post by Tiger0112
Are we allowed to have the use of a calculator? Thankyou

It depends on your university, but generally you won't be able to bring a calculator, but there will be a small calculator tool on the safemedicate site for you to use.
Reply 6
Are you allowed to use the calculator tool in the safemedicate exam??
Original post by Nursery

You will have practice exams in year 1 and 2 but in year 3 you have to get 100% and you get 8 chances
Is this true? 8 chances? I've just failed for a second time in third year and led to believe that's the last chance unless there are EC's? No clue what that means for graduation either. (Crazy!)

Quick Reply

Latest