The Student Room Group

Have you ever used omegle?

have you ever used omegle, chatroulette, or anything of the like?
how did it go? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yes. omegle is so fun
Reply 2
Me and my friend use this app called Holla. My experiences are mixed. Some people are really friendly and nice to speak to and others are just not interested in talking.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Is that a transformer?
Yeah, Omegle. Meh.
Original post by _rhapsodic
have you ever used omegle, chatroulette, or anything of the like?
how did it go? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah... I have, some good experiences and umm a lot of disturbing moments as well :redface:
No, when I was young i saw YouTubers like KSI and comedyshortgamer and **** use omegle, but it was sort of a breeding ground for creepy guys. However lots of girls decided it was a great time to get topless for no apparent reason so uh...it sounds great!
Yes :frown: I went on there to troll
Reply 8
Original post by GUMI
Is that a transformer?

i have no clue as to what you're on about.
Reply 9
Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur
Yeah, Omegle. Meh.

its incredibly fun to troll on there, but having proper conversations - not so much.
Reply 10
Original post by mc_miah
No, when I was young i saw YouTubers like KSI and comedyshortgamer and **** use omegle, but it was sort of a breeding ground for creepy guys. However lots of girls decided it was a great time to get topless for no apparent reason so uh...it sounds great!

it will always be a cesspit full of 40 year old men.
Reply 11
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Yeah... I have, some good experiences and umm a lot of disturbing moments as well :redface:

same here. though, the good experiences were really rare.
Reply 12
Original post by FloralLuxe
Yes :frown: I went on there to troll

i love it when people don't quite get that you're a troll, and they take you completely seriously. bless them.
For Academic Purposes.
Reply 14
Original post by JDieMstr
For Academic Purposes.

understandable; because omegle is so notorious for its high-calibre, academic content.
Reply 15
Original post by Volibear
Spent many a bored evening on there when I was a teenager :moon:

many evenings that went to waste. -_-

Quick Reply

Latest