The Student Room Group
I'm a girl, 16 I'm 5"9.I haven't grown any further just yet so I'd say just wait if not it's partly because of ur genes cuz ur parents are quite short
Are you female or male because females on average stop growing at between 16 and 18 and males between 18 and 21 (on average, I believe) If you're a girl it's likely you're reaching the end of your main growth spurt but if your a guy then you may grow a bit more.
Your genes based on parents however, uunless any other relatives are super tall or short, mean you're likely to stay pretty much the same height if not a little taller
Anywhere from 5'7 to 5'10.....realistically, you should be peaking at 5'9 when you're 20....if your current growth spurt gives you couples more inches or you steadily grow from now on.
I'm a boy
Just did a quick google search and it says guys stop growing at around age 16, but I'm sure it's a bit different for everyone. You seem to be going through a growth spurt at the moment though, so you might get taller still. Every generation is taller than the last, so you could reach your dad's height if you stop growing in a year or two.

It could depend on the height of your parents' families tho. For example, my dad is 5ft 10 which is average height for a white person, but a bit taller than average for an arab (we're arab). He's the tallest man on his side (all my cousins on his side are like 5ft 7 or so). Whereas all the men on my mum's side are really tall (6ft 3-ish) so that's where I get my tall gene from (I think).

I'm female and 5ft 9 (the same height as my dad) and my mum's 5ft 6 so there's still hope (not that it's a good thing for me to be tall - being a girl and that)...

Sorry for the essay!
Yh same here,my mom's side is the taller side most people are over 6ft but my dad's side is quiet short
Woah! I’m growing at 1cm/year and I’m 15,5. Suicide here I come! PS: Danny DeVito I feel ya
Woah im growing at 1cm per year and I’m 15,5 and I want to die. Danny DeVito I feel ya
Yeah we can't seem to also rely on our genes, for example my dad is 5
im a boy i grew 1 inch from 8th grade im in 12th now and im only 5'6
my mum was 5ft and dad 6ft 4

At 11 I was the smallest in the school, they didn't even do blazers small enough. By 15 I was about average (don't recall exactly how tall, but in photos I seem similar to everyone else) and bean pole skinny.

When I left school at 18 was 6ft and had my first grey hair . . .

Latest