The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Couldn't join a sports team first term, is it possible to join in spring?

Was planning on joining rugby at Kent but because of some medical reasons I couldn't do any sport or training for a couple of months and so couldn't join any during the first term.

I go back next week and was wondering if I can still join a sports team or some societies, Like I was mainly interested in doing rugby but other sports are fine. I have some mates who do rugby and they said I can join whenever but I don't know if they're sure or just assuming I can.

Any help would be appreciated.
Original post by salmonman123
Was planning on joining rugby at Kent but because of some medical reasons I couldn't do any sport or training for a couple of months and so couldn't join any during the first term.

I go back next week and was wondering if I can still join a sports team or some societies, Like I was mainly interested in doing rugby but other sports are fine. I have some mates who do rugby and they said I can join whenever but I don't know if they're sure or just assuming I can.

Any help would be appreciated.

It’s definitely possible to join any time in the year, the only thing is you’ll lose out on introductions and sometimes uni’s have a free taster session at the start of freshers which won’t happen again through the year.

You’re best off registering your interest on one of the teams social media pages and then the committee can advise you on when they’re next meeting so you can come along.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending