The Student Room Group

UCL Bartlett assessement task 2018

I'm an international student (from Hungary) and I'm doing the assessement task now. One of the topics I can choose is the following:

5 A4 drawings that record a journey and/or the thresholds from an enclosed to an open space.

My interpretation is that enclosed refers to a space that is surrounded by walls, and open refers to a space that is not. However, in the internet I found that these adjectives are used for describing offices, and that open space is used for parks and undeveloped areas.

What do you think they want exactly? Should I write to the department? Are they willing to help me with the task?
They are interested in seeing what kind of person you are and therefore how you interpret the task. You're supposed to think by yourself and choose the theme that you feel could represent yourself as a person more. So just go with what you think is right, because you could end up getting in because of your original ideas, whereas if you e-mail them they will reply to you with what they are looking for and trust me you don't want to be doing what they're looking for. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending