The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bonkers. You can see why there are messed up people in the world.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Ghetto girls? Liking mixed race lmao stfu

I'm just stating what i and my friends see. It's much more common to see chavy/ghetto white girls going for black or black mixed guys. Just stating what i see.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm just stating what i and my friends see. It's much more common to see chavy/ghetto white girls going for black or black mixed guys. Just stating what i see.

Lmfaoooo no it’s not. I can see what you’re going on anonymous.
Mixed race guys are normally quite unique looking so stand out. Often have a cool vibe to them as well because they're from two different cultures (in some cases). So they bring something different to black guys and something different to white guys.
A mixed race guy isn't everyone's goal or ideal though and I disagree that white women automatically like mixed.
For a lot of the white girls I know who favour whites, their order would go something like: white, mixed race, black.
A couple girls I know who appreciate the black would say: black, mixed, white.
So mixed are kind of the best of both worlds. Kind of like a gateway.

I like them all pretty much equally, just depends on the guy. Although I think it's easier for a black or mixed race guy to be hot than a white guy. In my eyes anyway.
Reply 24
Original post by Got Milk
Life half black half white? Seems to me if you are mixed black and white you can pretty much head into the club a guarantee walking out with a decent girl.

lol yes this true haha. dunno why, lightskins just seem more attractive to girls i guess, the same way i find light skin girls more attractive
Is Prince Harry ghetto to?
Original post by ParkHyungSuk

that picture f u c k me he was fit
A lot of girls like guys with dark hair and eyes also mixed race people tend to be good looking as they have hybrid vigor.
really? thats news to me
Original post by Cheekyshygirl
that picture f u c k me he was fit

Lol i guess that proves the OP right haha
Reply 30
What the hell is this guy talking about...?
The hell are you talking about?

Talk to any non-white guy about their experiences on dating websites, and they will tell you exactly the opposite.
Reply 32
Mixed race guys are normally quite unique looking so stand out. Often have a cool vibe to them as well because they're from two different cultures (in some cases). So they bring something different to black guys and something different to white guys.
A mixed race guy isn't everyone's goal or ideal though and I disagree that white women automatically like mixed.
For a lot of the white girls I know who favour whites, their order would go something like: white, mixed race, black.
A couple girls I know who appreciate the black would say: black, mixed, white.
So mixed are kind of the best of both worlds. Kind of like a gateway.

I like them all pretty much equally, just depends on the guy. Although I think it's easier for a black or mixed race guy to be hot than a white guy. In my eyes anyway.

well said :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending