The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
so theres this girl in my school that i see and weve talked a bit in scholl and now its just one of those you see them and you both smile things so i asked for her snapchat which she gave me and i messaged her asking are you single and she says yes but im not looking for a relationship.what does she mean any girls know?

Basically what it says on the tin, she doesn't want a relationship.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
Basically what it says on the tin, she doesn't want a relationship.

why tho?is it because she doesnt like me and doesnt want a relationship with me or just in general
Reply 3
should i keep talking to her and just get to know each other better
it means that she doesn't want a relationship. probably nothing to do with you though.
why tho?is it because she doesnt like me and doesnt want a relationship with me or just in general

In general

In general.

It's nothing against you and just means she isn't looking for a relationship.
Reply 7
Original post by wastedcuriosity
it means that she doesn't want a relationship. probably nothing to do with you though.

do you reckon i should keep talking to her tho and try get to know her better

as long as you respect that she doesn't want a relationship and are happy being friends with her :smile:

If your intentions are to try and get a relationship out of it, definitely not.

If you just want to be friends, absolutely!
Reply 10

Could be either. The bottom line is that she doesn't want a relationship so you should be looking elsewhere if you want one.
so theres this girl in my school that i see and weve talked a bit in scholl and now its just one of those you see them and you both smile things so i asked for her snapchat which she gave me and i messaged her asking are you single and she says yes but im not looking for a relationship.what does she mean any girls know?

It means she just wants to b friends and nothing more. U basically got put in the friend-zone, which can b good or bad depending on how u look at it.
Original post by ProGaming8531
It means she just wants to b friends and nothing more. U basically got put in the friend-zone, which can b good or bad depending on how u look at it.

The thread is over a year old

Latest

Trending

Trending