The Student Room Group

Would Brexit affect the cost of studying abroad if it occurs after you have started?

If i were to start studying abroad (2019) in a country in the EU, then Britain leaves the EU, would i have to start paying the full fee for the rest of my course, or does it stay the same. For example in a country where it is free for domestic and EU students such as Denmark. Would i get the first year free then start having to pay full price, or would it stay free until my course has ended?
Original post by lrdlf
If i were to start studying abroad (2019) in a country in the EU, then Britain leaves the EU, would i have to start paying the full fee for the rest of my course, or does it stay the same. For example in a country where it is free for domestic and EU students such as Denmark. Would i get the first year free then start having to pay full price, or would it stay free until my course has ended?

Almost certain i.e wiling to put money on it that if your course has started then you will be protected for the length of it. EU students will be here so see no reason why UK students abroad will be prejudiced.

I also expect future co operation and opportunities for EU students wishing to study in the UK. I wouldnt worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending