The Student Room Group

My barber asked me weird sexual questions.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yimsodesperate
Ok, I just came back from the barber and while I was there he was asking weird questions like' do you have a girlfriend', ' have you ever been circumcised' and ' I have a 30 year old girlfriend , do you want to have a threesome with her because she will do anything'.( i'm 18 btw). Ok I don't go barbers often and I'm just wondering is this a normal conversation people have with their barbers because I just feel weird right now, or am I being paranoid?

Just to clarify, I am being serious and I know it sounds stupid but it happened.

I assume he suggested it because you had your TSR username printed on the t-shirt you were wearing.
Reply 21
Do you have a girlfriend - normal.
Have you been circumcised - maybe normal with context
Do you want to have a 3some with my girlfriend - definitely abnormal
that cant run
you need to change your barber
this is the one time you are allowed not to be loyal to your barbers :biggrin:
Original post by Pezked
Has some 14yo kid made this up as a joke.

1. It didn't happen.
2. Who asks if its normal?

:colonhash:

If you were in my position right now you would feel very disturbed and wouldn't find this funny one bit, so please have a little respect and if you don't have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all.
Reply 24
Maybe, he thinks you're a good looking lad; he could also be bi-sexual or probs just has a weird ass fantasy.

What race is he btw, just out of concern lol?
If it was me, I'd talk to the barber shop manager about it because it's really not appropriate to stop him doing it other people. If not, just change barbers or whatever if you feel uncomfortable
No it isn’t normal your barber is a pedo 😳😳
get a new Baber
Original post by DenzDVI
Maybe, he thinks you're a good looking lad; he could also be bi-sexual or probs just has a weird ass fantasy.

What race is he btw, just out of concern lol?

Pakistani .
Reply 29
Ok, I just came back from the barber and while I was there he was asking weird questions like' do you have a girlfriend', ' have you ever been circumcised' and ' I have a 30 year old girlfriend , do you want to have a threesome with her because she will do anything'.( i'm 18 btw). Ok I don't go barbers often and I'm just wondering is this a normal conversation people have with their barbers because I just feel weird right now, or am I being paranoid?

Just to clarify, I am being serious and I know it sounds stupid but it happened.

It's inappropriate.

Reminds me of that friends episode where Joey reveals his Taylor has been cuffing his balls for years each time he takes his measurements, .....and he asks Chandler if it's normal and Chandler is like "Hell NO it's NOT normal!!"
Reply 30

He seems invested, perhaps he took a liking to you.
When she asked you if you had been cut before she didn't mean your circumsied **** bro
It's weird but on the other hand my barber isn't bad looking so if he did ask I'd say why not.
lool weird
Maybe you should get a new barber.......
Was your barber this bloke?

If you were in my position right now you would feel very disturbed and wouldn't find this funny one bit, so please have a little respect and if you don't have anything good to say, then dont say anything at all.

lol Ive been asked out by dudes countless times. Sternly tell em **** off and report him, even though your op didnt happen.

You should probably take your custom elsewhere. I wouldn't trust someone with sharp tools near my head and neck when they ask strange questions like that.
mabe if they ask to take your ****
There's small talk and then there's trash talk.

Get a new barber.

Quick Reply

Latest