The Student Room Group

Road to ucl? Master procrastinator!

Hello, my name is Ryan, and I am a master procrastinator! I am in Year 10, going into Year 11 in September...

Seriously; if I sit down for half an hour to get on with some homework, one 'quick' 4 minute YouTube video turns into 45 minutes watching *the* most pointless videos.
Anyway, in the future I would like to study Law at a RG university. But, for now it's revision! I go to a public school that is alright. Not the best, but not the worst. So, why not join me on my journey to 10 GCSE 7/8's?

Welcome to my GYG blog. You’re probably here because you’re procrastinating revising and looking for anything at all to take your mind off work. Tbh, so am I.

Sometimes I just cannot be bothered. Actually I take that back; I can NEVER be bothered. But, with your help, I can get my a** of the sofa and start working. It's a two way thing, I will give you all the help you need (yeah, I do have some brains, believe it or not) and you can help me!
So, let's go through the numbers...

The Subjects:

Spoiler

Those numbers come from my GCSE Year 10 Term 1 Mocks.

Yeah, you know what I am not good at. Maths and Italian. Tbh, I am much better at Italian than that grade suggests, its only because, as mentioned previously, I just could not be bothered to revise prior to the test. Which is why I am hoping you can get me to work!

Maths I simply cannot do! But I am willing to put the work in to get that grade 7.

Here are my predictions and what I want:

Spoiler

So, what do you think? Please stick along and I promise I'll do some work and we'll have some fun on the way, eh? I'll help you and I am sure (and I hope) some of you math and language experts can help me!

Hope you stick along so we can talk and I can start working! :colondollar:
Original post by s.m30
Hello, my name is Ryan, and I am a master procrastinator! I am in Year 10, going into Year 11 in September...

Seriously; if I sit down for half an hour to get on with some homework, one 'quick' 4 minute YouTube video turns into 45 minutes watching *the* most pointless videos.
Anyway, in the future I would like to study Law at a RG university. But, for now it's revision! I go to a public school that is alright. Not the best, but not the worst. So, why not join me on my journey to 10 GCSE 7/8's?

Welcome to my GYG blog. You’re probably here because you’re procrastinating revising and looking for anything at all to take your mind off work. Tbh, so am I.

Sometimes I just cannot be bothered. Actually I take that back; I can NEVER be bothered. But, with your help, I can get my a** of the sofa and start working. It's a two way thing, I will give you all the help you need (yeah, I do have some brains, believe it or not) and you can help me!
So, let's go through the numbers...

The Subjects:

Spoiler

Those numbers come from my GCSE Year 10 Term 1 Mocks.

Yeah, you know what I am not good at. Maths and Italian. Tbh, I am much better at Italian than that grade suggests, its only because, as mentioned previously, I just could not be bothered to revise prior to the test. Which is why I am hoping you can get me to work!

Maths I simply cannot do! But I am willing to put the work in to get that grade 7.

Here are my predictions and what I want:

Spoiler

So, what do you think? Please stick along and I promise I'll do some work and we'll have some fun on the way, eh? I'll help you and I am sure (and I hope) some of you math and language experts can help me!

Hope you stick along so we can talk and I can start working! :colondollar:

Hi :wavey: I did law at A-level and found it really interesting :yep: How come you want to study it at uni?
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi :wavey: I did law at A-level and found it really interesting :yep: How come you want to study it at uni?

I find criminal defence law very interesting. I know everyone says that but I have a knack for it. I’m brilliant at speaking and have the skills needed. I love the idea of being a lawyer also! What did you get at A- Levels and what have you gone on to do now? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending