The Student Room Group

What can i do for my 18th birthday?

I'm a girl who's turning 18 within the month. I live in Maryland so there isn't much to do here. I don't have many friends i can spend the day with and none of them are 18 or over, so clubbing and going drinking is out of the question. I want my birthday to go off with a bang but i really dont want to spend a lot of money and travel really far. if anyone has any suggestions i would really appreciate it.
Hi, what about a nice dinner party with friends and family? I know there’s a lot of pressure for your 18th birthday to be a super huge party, but honestly I skipped that and celebrated with dinner with the people I love. Best decision could have made.
Hope this helps - oh and happy birthday
For my daughters 18th a group of her friends went to a very posh type of restaurant and they all dressed to the nines including the boys and they had a great time.
For mine my friends did a murder mystery dinner party with Chinese food (frozen and just heated up, so pretty cheap) then on my actual birthday I went out to my favourite restaurant with my family, then came back home for cake. My dad bought me my first drink too.
Go out in the town get a few drinks down you and get smashed!

Also make sure you use protection.
Original post by MiszshorTeea786
Go out in the town get a few drinks down you and get smashed!

Also make sure you use protection.

This is not the advice I would give. Stop. I really was not aware you was so desperate to be me.

Enough is Enough.

TROLL.

Quick Reply

Latest