Signing up to Student Finance but don't have a bank account..

Watch this thread
sundae
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is it okay if I leave the bank details blank and then add them in later when I open an account?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sundae)
Is it okay if I leave the bank details blank and then add them in later when I open an account?
Just open an account. It doesnt have to be a student one and you can upgrade to a student one later.

Youd better ask sfe.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sundae)
Hi sundae,

Yes of course, you can submit your application without the bank details and it will still be processed.

Just remember to go online and update your bank details before your course start date in order that we can make the payments to you.

Thanks Rona
sundae
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Rona SFE)
Hi sundae,

Yes of course, you can submit your application without the bank details and it will still be processed.

Just remember to go online and update your bank details before your course start date in order that we can make the payments to you.

Thanks Rona
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
27.05%
As I expected (66)
31.88%
Harder (77)
37.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.86%

Watched Threads