The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yungaheartz
crikey, if you're the best I'd hate to see the worst!

brah savage just reached level 1000000

Is it just me or does the OP remind anyone else of the Wolf guy? basically the arab guy who said he paid sugarbabies to sleep with him. he was basically the same, needing assurance about the way he looked and he got butt-hurt pretty easily and would always make multiple threads as well. Seems like hes transformed into an asian now and is back to troll the boards.
Damn I wish I was as good looking as you. I bet girls start throwing their panties at you as soon as you step out of your front door. Can I get your autograph?
Reply 23
Better to see some actual Brit Asiatic girls here than this gutter mouth barking
Reply 24
Original post by Fasih123
Better to see some actual Brit Asiatic girls here than this gutter mouth barking

Shaadi.com
Original post by Anonymous
Yes you can f*ck my hairy puddi baby i love your kala parantha boothi.

lmaoooo quit bullying this baichara penchaud
Original post by S a i n t
I think they'd probably run away from you if they saw you tbh. Maybe look at dating someone who's on your level, maybe a pile of turd perhaps

Come on that was uncalled for!
If you are here to get your **** wet then forget it
Most girls in here are nerds anyway, no interest in dating I presume
Original post by Monclér
Come on that was uncalled for!

I was kidding yikes
Reply 29
Better for Brit Pak girls to date me than getting married off to a ten years older bearded mullah hahahahhaha
Brit Asian girls will never get a better looking fella than me

Pipe down man you're gonna end up marrying your cousin.
Original post by S a i n t
I was kidding yikes

If you were kidding then that's fine.

But it did initially sound quite harsh.
Better for Brit Pak girls to date me than getting married off to a ten years older bearded mullah hahahahhaha

Mate you dress like the freshy Molvi at my local mosque lmao no lie you would look like his son stood next to him.
Reply 33
Yeah hahah Pehn means sister and Chod means ****. The desperate f**ker even looks like a pehnchod.
Reply 34
All Brit Asians getting paranoid because they know I am better looking than all of them and they would fall further down the pecking order.
Reply 35
These Brit Paks should stick to the mullahs of their mosques and leave girls for me hahahaha
Original post by uws
shaadi.com

you know where its at lmaoo
All Brit Asians getting paranoid because they know I am better looking than all of them and they would fall further down the pecking order.

You look like you just swam across the channel from the jungle camp in calais, robbed a molvi for his clothes and are now sat in a internet cafe trying to find a wife so you don't get deported. We've got nothing to worry about never mind being paranoid over you.
Reply 38

You look like you just swam across the channel from the jungle camp in calais, robbed a molvi for his clothes and are now sat in a internet cafe trying to find a wife so you don't get deported. We've got nothing to worry about never mind being paranoid over you.
That is correct

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending