innit
Nadinus
That's not what you said last night.
hmmm??? I don't remember this? did you drug me

n0b0dy
he isnt a guy.. :indiff:
says the old man pretending he has frees tomorrow
Reply 23
ssshhhh... what wrong with u man, ur gonna scare away the kiddies.. :sly: but it doesnt matter, as ur the one im after.. :hubba:
Reply 24
farhan
hmmm??? I don't remember this? did you drug me

No I was just intoxicating for you to handle <_<
Reply 25
From what my female friends have said to me in the past it's because they see them as some sort of challenge and more interesting than the nice (but boring) guys. I guess I unfortunately fall into the later catergory.
Reply 26
because humans can be idiots.
Reply 27
so you prefer danger rather than "boring" nice guys, i see....
Reply 28
I don't know. My supervisor shouted at me in work once day and became instantly attractive. Maybe its because you can imagine they'd be passionate in bed.
there's no such thing as a nice guy, even if one appears to be nice they eventually develop into what you described.
Reply 30
blackswan
there's no such thing as a nice guy, even if one appears to be nice they eventually develop into what you described.

:ditto: Sooner or later you find out they have a hidden agenda.
Reply 31
I don't know, but I've noticed it too - they always seem to search for the most complete prick they can find and jump into bed. Bit of a generalisation but it is very often the case.
cos nice guys have small willies. its all related to the ammount of testosterone. more testosterone = bigger willies = more aggressive = girlmagnet.
Sundous
it's cos girls r lame

lol:suitd:
Reply 34
Girls are the secks.
There's a lot of guys on here that seem to have a real complex about this. Maybe it's not so much that girls like bad boys, more that they don't like insecure men who may have a chip on their shoulder.
naive has a big dick
mc_watson87
naive has a big dick

:confused: Err......thanks?
it was a typo, he meant 'is'.
Fluent in Lies
it was a typo, he meant 'is'.

You're not still bitching about that warning?

Latest