The Student Room Group

im going to lose my friends :(

so one of my friends has been bullying me for 3 years, and my mum told my head of year today. when he speaks to her, she's gonna b rlly angry, and all of my friends will side with her, and i'll lose my friends. idk what to do, i dont like having enemies, but she's making it hard for me. what should i do? i dont want to be lonely. :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by jesuisstupide
so one of my friends has been bullying me for 3 years, and my mum told my head of year today. when he speaks to her, she's gonna b rlly angry, and all of my friends will side with her, and i'll lose my friends. idk what to do, i dont like having enemies, but she's making it hard for me. what should i do? i dont want to be lonely. :frown:

Bullies don't sound like friends to me…
Surely there are other people in your year who you could be friends with?
Reply 2

Well obviously not your friend if they're bullying you.
Reply 3
not all of my friends are bullying me,only one. the others are all going to side with her, and idk why. i've had like 5 breakdowns in the past 3 days, and she keeps texting me, asking why i hate her and im ignoring her.idk what to say, i'm so scared of losing all of my friends. one of them told the bully that i said mean things but i didnt and im scared she'll tell the head of year that i did, and get me in trouble. she makes my life so much hell :frown:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, bullies are pathetic and usually have their own issues as to why they lash out on others - but that's no excuse for their behaviour. I was in a similar situation and left my friend group, but it honestly wasn't that bad and I found better people, you can too. At first you'll feel a wave of emotions but gradually you will feel better, this situation is temporary and won't last forever. Hopefully you'll find new and better friends by joining clubs or spending time in other parts of the school. You're not really at a loss here, rather those so called 'friends' are, if they were ever true friends they would have supported you and helped ease the situation in your group rather than making it worse. You don't necessarily have to be enemies, you can just avoid each other and cut contact, you have so much more to life than these weirdo toxic people - don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

Don't be afraid when you've done nothing wrong
Reply 5
Original post by Bean_cat
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, bullies are pathetic and usually have their own issues as to why they lash out on others - but that's no excuse for their behaviour. I was in a similar situation and left my friend group, but it honestly wasn't that bad and I found better people, you can too. At first you'll feel a wave of emotions but gradually you will feel better, this situation is temporary and won't last forever. Hopefully you'll find new and better friends by joining clubs or spending time in other parts of the school. You're not really at a loss here, rather those so called 'friends' are, if they were ever true friends they would have supported you and helped ease the situation in your group rather than making it worse. You don't necessarily have to be enemies, you can just avoid each other and cut contact, you have so much more to life than these weirdo toxic people - don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

this is true
i feel u mate
guess it just some kids are jerks most time get from there parents
less be honest
i left about like 5 friend groups cause they were discrimating my comfort zone cauze u knw its mine and i have the right over my choices and wht i want to do. u should do the same its not the bad u knw might lose ur friends knw but there will always be people in this world waiting just to be ur friend mate
so cheer up and none of this i'm scared or she is gonna do this
cause i bet when she sits there behind her phone textin u she has nothin better to do in her life
knowin u will be uposet it would make her feel better and imagine she will and i MEAN WILL be in the same situation she put u in and she will regret wht she did to and start appoligizin and stuff but u wouldnt care cauze u forgot about her.
so dont let her win!!!!!!!!!!
JF ZAK
live life like nothing matter (MY QUOTE OF THE DAY I WONDER WHO MAKES THESE ANYMORE JUST THINKING ABOUT MAKES ME FEEL OLD)
HAHAHAHA
your mom did the right thing. i know it’s hard but trust me things will get better. there are billions of ppl in the world, so so many u haven’t met, please cut off ur friends you will find better people i promise u.
Reply 7

If I were you, lead a solo life in school. Do not be close to anyone, do not be above or below anyone. Just exist. And forget about them bullies. What will they do? Go ahead and throw obstacles at you? They will get bored when they see that you are above all this. Enough is enough.
Rather stick up for yourself and show you won't be pushed around. Middle-school bullies are very shallow, if anything legitimately threatens them they cower away. Hopefully they will learn to fear you and halt bullying once they know they might get in trouble. You can always make new friends, no? By the time you're in sixth form or off at uni, you will never see them again and have made better friends - you may regret never sticking up for yourself, I know I do.
(edited 2 days ago)

bro he's been bullying you let your mom stand up for you do you want to keep getting bullied
Original post by Bean_cat

So true, i spent the first 3 months of year 11 crying in the bathroom cuz my old friends made my skl life so shi by spreading rumours left, right and centre.
People would avoid me like the plague, that's how isolated i was.

After I found friends who took me in even though they knew the rumours about me, sadly my old friends joined that group and me being too optimistic ended up losing my new friends again.
But now in 6th form ive got amazing friends who actually care about me.

Thug it out, its not worth being with friends that you always gotta watch wat u do. Rather have 1 friend who i can be whoever and feel secure than 10 who would leave hanging off a cliff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending