The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1:30 - session ends, break begins!

I did nothing this session - watched the royal wedding and ate lunch :smile:
it's alright i played roblox for about 1 hour
i'm going stop procrastinating when this session starts
just going to revise notes and stuff

2pm - session starts!

I'm doing some more physics, going over some of the stuff that i don't fully grasp (ultrasound + medical imaging :doh::lolwut:)
Good luck with your GCSE’s guys, didn’t do anything last session other than watching the royal wedding and going out. Going to finish my geography flash cards in the session at 4.
almost finished a macduff mindmap:smile:
3:30 - session ends :biggrin:
I did lots about radiation :grin: i understand it a lot better now :yes:

Now i'm playing wii sports with my sister!

4pm session begins :biggrin:

plan to do my R.E homework and my physics homework and hopefully some more physics revision :grin:
im doing my history flashcards and gonna go over my drama flashcards and finish my rs booklet
gonna see if i can do another mindmap:smile:
I need to revise so im gonna join this session a little late.
This session had been the worst.
I spent about an hour and a half playing golf (on the wii) with my sister because she set it to an 18 hole course :grumble:
Then I shouted at her and she shouted back and I was in a terrible mood 30 minutes ago when I started my geography assessment.
And now I’ve only just realised that one of the two 6 markers I’d written was about the wrong thing so now I’m super annoyed and I’ve still got so much to do :emo:

I wrote about damn energy insecurity instead of food :shakecane:
(I was going to make it neater btw, I don’t hand in assessments with that handwriting)
Original post by entertainmyfaith
almost finished a macduff mindmap:smile:

hey im so confused as I have my lit gcse on tuesday, same as you i think, and I finished mind maps on themes, characters and notes on everything
do i just read them through?
Just finished all my Macbeth flashcards. Need to start my Jane Eyre ones - seven essays plans to write. This is not gonna be fun at all :frown:
Original post by I'mComingOxford
hey im so confused as I have my lit gcse on tuesday, same as you i think, and I finished mind maps on themes, characters and notes on everything

Read through them, then cover it up and try to ‘blurt’ everything you know about eg. The character Macbeth or a key theme in one of your books and see how much you can remember
Managed to rewrite that 6 marker in 6 minutes
And now I’m eating ice cream so things are marginally better than before
Original post by laurawatt
Read through them, then cover it up and try to ‘blurt’ everything you know about eg. The character Macbeth or a key theme in one of your books and see how much you can remember

thanks imma start on jekyll and hyde then do themes in macbeth
tyyy :h:
Im spending my whole life doing Statistics (AS maths). I hate literally everything about it apart from hypothesis testing which i could never get my head around before.
Maths and physics give me such a satisfied feeling when i do a question but statistics is just pure boredom, when i get a question right im just happy its over

But if anybody ever needs any pre-A2 maths help, im here
Original post by laurawatt
Managed to rewrite that 6 marker in 6 minutes
And now I’m eating ice cream so things are marginally better than before

same eating like 3/4 of the vanilla tube and before that i had strawberries with sugar(ik im weird)
Original post by I'mComingOxford

yeah
i procrastinate like the exam is 2 years away.
maybe because im confident? idk wrote down a key with structural features and keywords/phrases that i want to include to sound smart and get more marks

if you want i can type them up if u need them @entertainmyfaith and @laurawatt

Latest

Trending

Trending