The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

10am. First session of the day.

Going to go through flashcard stack and then do an hour of integration.
8:00pm - Session Begins

Aiming to finally complete my Computer Science coursework in this next 90 minutes! Wish me luck :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
going to analyse a poem then make some flashcards
I'm super late to starting today and I've hardly got anything done in the past couple of weeks, but I'm starting to get back in my groove. I think I'm going to chill at the library with my laptop tomorrow and I'm going to get as much as I can done tonight. I need the change of scenery I think and a little bit of noise without being in my main uni room because I'm feeling really pressured there. Since moving into the kitchen, I've got on loads better. I would like to be elsewhere though where there are less distractions, like my flatmates coming in for a chat etc

But yes, so far today I have set a beginning pose for a shot, just about finished up the environment for that shot, got some basic lighting in, locked a camera position and only just strted on the actual animation. Will hopefully get it all finished without needing an extension!
9:30pm - Session Ends

I actually finished my A-Level Computer Science Coursework after 20,000 words of documentation and 1000 lines of code! I'm so happy with myself :yay:

Hope anyone joining in was productive!
Original post by EmilySarah00
9:30pm - Session Ends

I actually finished my A-Level Computer Science Coursework after 20,000 words of documentation and 1000 lines of code! I'm so happy with myself :yay:

Hope anyone joining in was productive!

So happy for you :biggrin:
Original post by EmilySarah00
x

yay well done ! - i was productive too, gonna try and be here earlier tomorrow.
Original post by Anon_98
yay well done ! - i was productive too, gonna try and be here earlier tomorrow.

Pleased to read this :hugs:
Original post by Labrador99
Pleased to read this :hugs:

love you so much
Original post by Anon_98
love you so much

:hugs:
Lost 2 hours of work because when I went to save it the entire software crashed and there was no recovering it ahhhhhhhh
ok i'll be here at 5pm as a minimum today

writing this down so i stick to it
Original post by Anon_98
ok i'll be here at 5pm as a minimum today

writing this down so i stick to it

i’ll be here from 6 so i’ll see you then :smile:
Original post by Protostar
i’ll be here from 6 so i’ll see you then :smile:

sounds good - see you later xx
hi

unfortunately didnt get in too long ago, need to quickly post on my blog, have some food then i'll start some work

going to do poetry again, plan is more than one poem today lol

i'll be back at around 9pm with an update
6:00pm - Session begins

In this session I'm going to do more of my Nuclear Physics revision poster that I started today. I'll probably get interrupted for dinner at some point but that's okay :smile:

Anyone else participating today?
I’m down with a cold what do I do

I’ve moved most of my todo list to tomorrow and I’m giving myself an hour and a half to do one tiny part of a physics chapter just in case I don’t feel good tomorrow either bc nothing is worse than having loads of catch up work to do as soon as you’ve recovered
Original post by orderofthelotus
I’m down with a cold what do I do

I’ve moved most of my todo list to tomorrow and I’m giving myself an hour and a half to do one tiny part of a physics chapter just in case I don’t feel good tomorrow either bc nothing is worse than having loads of catch up work to do as soon as you’ve recovered

didit

(Not quite the standard I was going for but it’s alright. I can always revisit later if needed)
7:30pm - Session ends

i didn't actually get anything done, was too hungry beforehand to really focus, and then cos dinner happened in the middle i was unfocused :bricks: i'll try and do better in the 8pm one!

(sorry for late post, my wifi has been abysmal recently and even getting this post done before 8pm looked unlikely! :afraid:)
8:00pm - Session begins

gonna leave physics cos it's all i've done today - gonna start my further maths homework which is mixed exercise 7d from the s2 textbook. it's sooooo long but i have until thursday to do it so i'm gonna make a start now :dumbells:

Latest

Trending

Trending