The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got a bloody headache and now I can’t revise s3 -_-
took the longest break in the bloody world

in all fairness making dinner and doing everything else was just long long long

anyway i won't be doing that again, also these hours are my worst productivity hours so i'm just gonna keep it simple and read for the next hour bc i don't think i can force myself to do anything more intense and at least then i'll have got myself back into it

ugh
18:00 - Session Starts

This is the last session I'm starting. I'm off to watch Avatar now. Have fun y'all. I'll be back tomorrow with the usual.

Can anyone cover?
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
18:00 - Session Starts

This is the last session I'm starting. I'm off to watch Avatar now. Have fun y'all. I'll be back tomorrow with the usual.

Can anyone cover?

Assuming I remember I can :smile: Although I was meant to be doing it this afternoon and you can see how well that went :oops:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just finished eating. Managed to do an evaluation of a final outcome and described the steps for a booklet I made in the last session. In this session, I want to evaluate the booklet I made and maybe do some English language revision as we have some audio powerpoints that sound interesting
(edited 6 years ago)
ok managed to read for another hour.

in this next hour i'll analyse that poem and make some flashcards for it.
7:30pm-Session Ends
Finishing this very slightly early as I have at least 30 minutes of stuff to do now where I won't have access to my phone :redface: Will hopefully be back at 8...

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok that's finally done, so relieved.

in this next hour i'm going to draw. - it will probably take me longer than the designated hour though cause it's gonna be a big piece, i'll post once i'm done.

taking a 10 min break first to gather all my bits and get some water.
Original post by Anon_98
ok that's finally done, so relieved.

in this next hour i'm going to draw. - it will probably take me longer than the designated hour though cause it's gonna be a big piece, i'll post once i'm done.

taking a 10 min break first to gather all my bits and get some water.

:woo: You are doing so fab Anon :hugs:
8pm-Session Starts
This session I'm gonna write my packing list for holiday :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caymen
How do I make my own personal timetable

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/planner/ :smile:
Spent that last hour and a half rewriting geography notes on the coast. Really happy as I never do that much in one go, maybe an hour max normally and it was productive as I got through 3 1/2 topics before giving up as I don't want to draw more diagrams. Now my revision is over for the day :biggrin: Good luck to everyone who will be participating in the next sessions.
Reply 992
Hi guys.
I want to know if it’s possible to get an A in a-level Chemistry if I will start revising now. As I’m only doing a-level Chemistry but I have not done any past paper yet and I have not went through the year2 inorganic and organic sections yet. So is it possible to get an A if I’ll do the organic in 2 week and the inorganic in 4 day. And used the rest time to practice. Should I do the old past papers or would be fine if I’ll do the stuff that created by http://www.a-levelchemistry.co.uk/a-...ce-papers.html Also how many hours I should at least revise per day to get an A. By the way I’m doing aqa Please help me any advice would be useful
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Labrador99
:woo: You are doing so fab Anon :hugs:

thank u so much
Original post by Chanpanda
Spent that last hour and a half rewriting geography notes on the coast. Really happy as I never do that much in one go, maybe an hour max normally and it was productive as I got through 3 1/2 topics before giving up as I don't want to draw more diagrams. Now my revision is over for the day :biggrin: Good luck to everyone who will be participating in the next sessions.

you did great ! see u tomorrow maybe x
Original post by Anon_98
you did great ! see u tomorrow maybe x

Yeah I'll be back again tomorrow and probably everyday over Easter
10pm-Session Starts
Anyone still working?
I'm just downloading a load of stuff I have to take with me on holiday :grumble: then probably bed :dontknow:
ok i've finally finished my drawing - so proud of myself for this one.

going to take a break then in the next hour at 11pm i'm going to revise over all the flashcards i made today as well as all my previous flashcards.
Original post by Anon_98
ok i've finally finished my drawing - so proud of myself for this one.

going to take a break then in the next hour at 11pm i'm going to revise over all the flashcards i made today as well as all my previous flashcards.

:woo: :biggrin:

You're doing amazingly :hugs:
ok that's now completed + finished early which is a bonus.

for the next session i'm going to read. - want to get close to the end of this novel before i go to bed.

Latest

Trending

Trending