The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Starting late as I got distracted but this session I need to tidy my room as my friend invited herself over and it's a tip :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
10:00 - Session Starts

Let's go! I'm doing ICT
I woke up on time today (go me!) so I'll be starting at 10:30.

From 10:30 - 12:00 I plan to do this lecture on depersonalisation disorder.
Currently revising quotations and character development for Macbeth
Currently revising an exam style question in English language
11:30am - Session ends

Managed to complete revision cards on each of the topics I wanted to study for Computer Science. Got 1 chapter left to complete and then it's on to exam questions.
2:00pm - 3:30pm Session

I aim to type up my notes for the following topics:
1. self-report victim surveys
2. self-report offender surveys
3. the top-down approach
4. begin notes for investigative psychology
Going to do the next 3 sessions (but will probably only be 2) as I have not started any work today as I went swimming this morning and had lunch out. But now I have the next two days free to revise so I'll hopefully do extra work then to catch up on today.

This session I'm going to start going over the maths content for research methods. I'm so close to finishing the topic now :excited:
Completing my notes on Chemical Cells and Fuel Cells for Chemistry revision and then doing some revision cards. If I have any spare time before the session ends I'll start creating revision cards for Chemistry chapter 4.
2:00pm - Session begins
Original post by 1+1=Window
2:00pm - Session begins

Ill try and start another article this session but need a coffee first Been bust this mroning with other stuff :smile:
Original post by Protostar
Let’s go guys! :work:

12:00pm - Session begins

In this session I hope to finish my revision poster on gravitational fields and start one on electric fields :dumbells:

Would you mind sharing this with me please
Original post by Chanpanda
Going to do the next 3 sessions (but will probably only be 2) as I have not started any work today as I went swimming this morning and had lunch out. But now I have the next two days free to revise so I'll hopefully do extra work then to catch up on today.

This session I'm going to start going over the maths content for research methods. I'm so close to finishing the topic now :excited:

Got through all of correlations and did kinds of data for the last 20 mins.
3:30pm - Session ends

Managed to finish notes and revision cards on Chemical Cells and Fuel Cells but didn't get on to creating revision cards for Chemistry Chapter 4.
Ok, I've been working since about 13:30 - 15:45 (not consistently, I hasten to add) trying to summarise lecture notes and extra readings on speech production and speech perception. This was a difficult task as there's a lot of different brain areas involved and they're not always wholly consistent between researchers so finding a way to integrate them was tough. I've found it hard to concentrate this session.

I've got a bit of shoulder/upper back ache right now so I'm tempted to have a lie down for an hour and then try to write down the summaries (as I did them on the computer so I could organise and change them easily).
4:00pm - Session begins

Going to be doing some maths revision in this session - Quadratic Inequalities, Velocity Time Graphs, The Equation of a Tangent, Proof of the Circle Theorems, and Vectors.
Let's go! I'm doing the circulatory system. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :woohoo::party::party::party:
Original post by 11 year revise
Would you mind sharing this with me please

Sharing it?
Whoops joining in a bit late.
I'm currently making flashcards on buddhism practices
17:30 - Session Ends

Managed to complete work on Quadratic Inequalities, Velocity Time Graphs, The Equation of a Tangent and Vectors, but not Circle Theorem Proofs.

Latest

Trending

Trending