The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2018 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by Zodzod
Thanks... but I feel like I've only got about 70% in maths though... this may sound cruel, but I hope that most people did badly in it! Most people on TSR found the maths paper hard, so that's good! 😁

lol I really hope so as well. If everyone did poorly they'll have no choice but to reduce the pass mark!
Original post by Silmi
lol I really hope so as well. If everyone did poorly they'll have no choice but to reduce the pass mark!

True, but some very gifted people did that maths test, so I'm not sure...
Original post by Silmi
How did everyone find today's exams?
I literally did not study at all and I really regret it because my maths exam was very unsatisfactory ☹️. I won't be surprised if I don't get in just fir that exam

Hey did u do either biology or philosophy
How did everyone find the biology paper
Hey did anyone do biology exam
Reply 605
Original post by Ishaa12345
Hey did u do either biology or philosophy

No, I did physics and maths.
Has anyone chosen chemistry for the interview subject?
How did everyone find the biology paper

i did the biology paper and tbh it wasnt hard i just struggled with time how did you find it
Original post by Silmi
No, I did physics and maths.
Has anyone chosen chemistry for the interview subject?

how did you find physics??? i found it sooomuch better than biology
Yh same I missed a few questions because I didn’t have time wat did u get for the maths question and wat did u put for the data supporting question about the animals
Original post by HANANHZ124
i did the biology paper and tbh it wasnt hard i just struggled with time how did you find it

Yh you know on the biology paper I missed a few questions as I didn’t have time and wat did u get on the maths question also wat did u write on the graph question wen it had something like did the data support this on the animal question
Yh you know on the biology paper I missed a few questions as I didn’t have time and wat did u get on the maths question also wat did u write on the graph question wen it had something like did the data support this on the animal question

I think I got 0.12 for the maths question ....and for the animal question, i compared the means... i cannot remember the exact numbers.... What did you get for the maths question and animal question?
Original post by Athenaxxx
I think I got 0.12 for the maths question ....and for the animal question, i compared the means... i cannot remember the exact numbers.... What did you get for the maths question and animal question?

i got 0.12 as well! i cant remember the animal question the questions were soooooooooo wordy tbh

i left two questions because i was tight on time :/
Reply 613
Original post by HANANHZ124
how did you find physics??? i found it sooomuch better than biology

Physics went pretty well. I finished with like 20 minutes to spare.

Quick Reply

Latest