The Student Room Group

London southbank or Hertfordshire?

I’ve been accepted by London Southbank university and University of Hertfordshire, but I’m confused as to which one to go too. I’ve applied for accounting and finance. Just needed some advice on which one should I go with..
Original post by Nimk118
I’ve been accepted by London Southbank university and University of Hertfordshire, but I’m confused as to which one to go too. I’ve applied for accounting and finance. Just needed some advice on which one should I go with..

Hertfordshire has a slightly better reputation, however you do also need to consider course content, location, facilities e.c.t
Original post by Nimk118

Hi @Nimk118

Congratulations on both of your offers! :colondollar:

Have you been to applicant days at both uni's? These can be really useful when making your final decision between 2 uni's!

I can tell you a little more about the course at Herts. The course is accredited by a number of professional bodies including the ACCA, CIMA and CIPFA.

The course is relevant and based on what today's industry needs. It has been developed in collaboration with the ACCA, ICAEW and CIMA and gives you exemptions from professional exams meaning you can qualify faster.

There's the opportunity to take a work placement or study abroad for a year during the course which is a fantastic opportunity and great for your CV.

The course has an 89% student satisfaction rate for the NSS 2017 and 93% of graduates go on to work and or study within 6 months.

If you'd like to know anything about the university or course, just let me know.

Thanks,
Heather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending