The Student Room Group

Advice to those who buy cookies

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cold Stone
Next time you are in M&S grab the popadoms and the extra virgin oil hummus its beautiful. You will thank me I just know it.

Next time I walk down Princes Street I'll pop into M&S and get some. :tongue:
Original post by Blue_Cow
Next time I walk down Princes Street I'll pop into M&S and get some. :tongue:

Great! Its perfect. The popadoms will be in the crisp section in a maroon bag :biggrin:
Reply 22
Came here to say this. I'm not a dessert guy and eat pretty healthy but if I'm eating a cookie it's ALWAYS Sainsbury finest White Chocolate & Raspberry.
Reply 23
Next time you are in M&S grab the popadoms and the extra virgin oil hummus its beautiful. You will thank me I just know it.

You're literally just eating fried chickpea with an oil chickpea dip lmao, hummus fans are wild. :rofl:
Original post by Sae.HH
You're literally just eating fried chickpea with an oil chickpea dip lmao, hummus fans are wild. :rofl:

I'm sorry, what point are you trying to make?
Reply 25
I'm sorry, what point are you trying to make?

No point in particular, I just find it amusing you're dipping chickpeas into chickpeas :p:
i love cold cookies, i hate it when theyre really soft and warm bc it just tastes like cookie dough and makes me thirsty.
Ben's Cookies though...
You are all wrong.

Sainsbury's Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies are life

/thread
My thread made it onto TODAY ON TSR I AM SO HAPPY :lol:
Thank god a thread about cookies, i like sainsbury's white chocolate cookies but they rarely make a batch which is soft, most of the time its harder than my ****
Anyone remember those big smarties cookies?
Whatever cookies you get, have them with milk, amazing taste.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Its all about these

Those aren't my favourite ones, but generally Morrison's win at cookies and other baked goods.
Reply 34
Original post by Juvilation
Thank god a thread about cookies, i like sainsbury's white chocolate cookies but they rarely make a batch which is soft, most of the time its harder than my ****

Microwave for 5 seconds, sorted!
Original post by Sae.HH
Microwave for 5 seconds, sorted!

na na na, do you know how a microwave works? that will make it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder
Reply 36
Original post by Juvilation
na na na, do you know how a microwave works? that will make it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder

Only if you don't eat it immediately. I'm not advising this strategy based on theory :p: I do it all the time.
the flimsy soft tesco ones are quite nice tho nglll
Was just about to tag you.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Its all about these

:colonhash: they're so terrible....

Quick Reply

Latest