The Student Room Group

Dating advice tips

Hi, i'm 21 guy, never had sex or had a girlfriend. I've tried dating sites but never had any luck with them. I met one person from there for a date but it went terribly and was really awkward. I don't even know what to do as it just get's harder as the years go by. Everyone else at work has someone or had sex and i just lie because they'll all think i'm a loser.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i'm 21 guy, never had sex or had a girlfriend. I've tried dating sites but never had any luck with them. I met one person from there for a date but it went terribly and was really awkward. I don't even know what to do as it just get's harder as the years go by. Everyone else at work has someone or had sex and i just lie because they'll all think i'm a loser.

Do you manage to talk to girls in real life?
Ever flirted r just been sociable?
Do you ever ask anyone out?

Have you made the most of yourself?

Look at it from the girls point of view. Are you interesting, funny, good company?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Do you manage to talk to girls in real life?
Ever flirted r just been sociable?
Do you ever ask anyone out?

Have you made the most of yourself?

Look at it from the girls point of view. Are you interesting, funny, good company?

Yeah, I've talked to girls in real life. The problem is, they've all gotten boyfriends or don't go anywhere. It's not like they've lied about it either because they're the ones who mention it through casual conversation. The only 2 that weren't in a relationship and did ask out, weren't interested in me at all.

What do you mean by that?

I used to but not anymore. Not funny at least. A lot of the times on dating sites, i'm talking to a girl and I think it's going well but they just stop responding. Maybe i'm just boring but I don't know how to fix it. I just don't know what to say half the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending