The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is best friends with an interested bisexual

now this is a tricky one but hear me out...my girlfriend's best friend is bisexual (I take no issue with this at all) BUT, she has also in the past expressed sexual feelings for my girlfriend, and before we together I know they experimented a little when they were drunk. Now my girlfriend stays there at times and I know they drink and share a bed and that makes me slightly uncomfortable...whenever I have brought it up, my girlfriend says I'm trying to distance her from her friends and tells me it's controlling which in my opinion is not the case at all...What do I do?! I know they're good friends and I do trust my girlfriend but the fact they have a little history and they share a bed etc puts me on edge a little
does your girlfriend show any sins of straight up being bisexual? if not I don't think you should be worried however I do think that you should just tell her straight up that you are worried. make sure that you explain that you do TRUST her but are just a bit of edge seeing as her ''friend'' might have feelings for her. communication is key in a relationship. I know that she accuses you of trying to distance her friends and being controlling but maybe it was coz of the way you approached her. make sure you clearly state that you TRUST her.
You are trying to control her. Don't worry, there nothing you can do to prevent your girlfriend from eloping. Quite the contrary, women hate insecure men, the more you press the more you drive her away and possibly into the hands of her friend (which I very much doubt, sexual orientation is pretty much set in stone after the teenage years). Trust her completely, but make it clear you care deeply about betrayal and let her conscience work for you is the best advice.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
You are trying to control her. Don't worry, there nothing you can do to prevent your girlfriend from eloping. Quite the contrary, women hate insecure men, the more you press the more you drive her away and possibly into the hands of her friend (which I very much doubt, sexual orientation is pretty much set in stone after the teenage years). Trust her completely, but make it clear you care deeply about betrayal and let her conscience work for you is the best advice.
LOL.
Original post by Anonymous

lmao it's funny how true this post is despite how satirical it looks. Real life sucks smh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending