The Student Room Group

My Fu***** neighbours

they are playing the lamest music ever and its so fudging loud, they used to do this and stop and now they are doing it again.
It would be alright if it was good music
not some 1990's beat with some guy talking/shouting
Are you annoyed at the noise level or just their choice in music?

Original post by Anonymous697989
they are playing the lamest music ever and its so fudging loud, they used to do this and stop and now they are doing it again.
It would be alright if it was good music
not some 1990's beat with some guy talking/shouting
Original post by DrawTheLine
Are you annoyed at the noise level or just their choice in music?

Their noise level, I was doing a revision session and now my head aches badly and can't revise, they stopped for a while and i doubt they will stop.
Their noise level, I was doing a revision session and now my head aches badly and can't revise, they stopped for a while and i doubt they will stop.

Your local council can help you deal with noisy neighbours. If the music occurs at unsociable hours I believe you can phone the police and they will sort it. Try the council first though.
Your local council can help you deal with noisy neighbours. If the music occurs at unsociable hours I believe you can phone the police and they will sort it. Try the council first though.

I'm 15.. lol like i can do anything
anyway they stopped now and if they carry on imma start to turn music on early in the morning in my bathroom(because in there house its the bedroom LOL)
I'm 15.. lol like i can do anything
anyway they stopped now and if they carry on imma start to turn music on early in the morning in my bathroom(because in there house its the bedroom LOL)

You can do something. You could ask your parent or guardian to file a complaint as long as they live at that address too.
You can do something. You could ask your parent or guardian to file a complaint as long as they live at that address too.

its alright i dont have any problems with it as it was the first in a long time
me and my siblings make a lot of noise everyday so its calm
thanks fro your replies i'll draw a lineover this.
shall i walk myself out.., terrible pun
its alright i dont have any problems with it as it was the first in a long time
me and my siblings make a lot of noise everyday so its calm
thanks fro your replies i'll draw a lineover this.
shall i walk myself out.., terrible pun

I get that pun a lot, ha.

And you clearly do have a problem otherwise you would not have made this thread. If you're not going to do anything about it, don't complain.
I get that pun a lot, ha.

And you clearly do have a problem otherwise you would not have made this thread. If you're not going to do anything about it, don't complain.

the truth is
i wanted attention(bored) lol i never get replies and that was the only way
im sure people clickbait as well
sorry for the inconvenience and sorry to hear that wasn't a good pun..
the truth is
i wanted attention(bored) lol i never get replies and that was the only way
im sure people clickbait as well
sorry for the inconvenience and sorry to hear that wasn't a good pun..

No it's a good(ish) pun, and that's why people say it to me a lot :biggrin: most often because it's an obvious one too
ell ion, thisd
No it's a good(ish) pun, and that's why people say it to me a lot :biggrin: most often because it's an obvious one too

yay im gassed i thought you were going to be pissed and kick me off tsr
anyway i need to get off tsr and go bk to my revision session
this site deals well with procrastination
byeee
ell ion, thisd

yay im gassed i thought you were going to be pissed and kick me off tsr
anyway i need to get off tsr and go bk to my revision session
this site deals well with procrastination
byeee

I can't get people kicked off, but good luck with revision!
Lol Its bare annoying having noisy neighbours. Ours were the worst, the kids would be out at 12am at night (theyre like 12, 10,8), mum didnt know where they were half the time. The boys were alright, the girls had the loudest screams legit. At 12 you'd hear walls banging and screams. They were well weird, some lady my mums know came and told her that when she walked past, one boy stuck his middle finger up, ngl I couldnt stop laughing :/. Our close neighbours told us the boy would come up to her and extend his hand and say aslammmu alykum in a patronsing way- lol :rofl:

Soon later, they fled quickly like in few days no idea way. Now we have new ones moving in, they sound pretty decent they invited us over a few times already and havent fully moved in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending